Returning

As they arrived onto the land of ashes, the fumes of burning trees enclosed the boats that approached onto the forgotten land

As they arrived onto the land of ashes, the fumes of burning trees enclosed the boats that approached onto the forgotten land. The smell had not intimidated the Vikings neither the statues that had crumbled of the mystical creature, the Dragon.

Ivar who had stood proud and smirking as the first ships ahead of him finally arrived, men began to scout.

No sign of other possible threat or even villagers had enlightened him more.

"Come my brothers, it's time we collect our riches." Ivar spoke, giving the signal of the men to continue rowing as he received the signal.

His blue eyes watched with admiration and longing at the destruction of the once great empire of dragons. Before he departed, his enthusiasm overpowered him to seek out The Seer. His words had plagued him with keenness.

"Here and now, the flames of dragons are growing. Within your reach are 10 dragons."

Ivar walked over broken fragments of the castle, his men worked and searched tirelessly for days. Searching and searching for clues of his prize.

In the days they've spent searching, a number of wild stone like men tried to attack his men in which he ordered to dispose of the current enemy that the idea came to him.

"Bring me one of those wild men." He ordered.

Sitting before him with restraints, a man who could possibly be around his own age, growled and rugged at his ropes, reaching to cause harm to Ivar. His own body guards standing around him.

"Where is the treasure?" He spoked.

No prevail.
The man was wild and yelled crude remarks.

Flicking his hand, the guards went ahead to butcher the man to silence his obnoxious sounds. But the last of his screams caught his attention.

"In the belly of the castle lies dormant the prize you seek. But your treasure awaits you far from home."

As Ivar turned to look at the man, he was no longer stone like, it was The Seer.

Smiling with his crooked and black teeth.

Clenching his fist that held onto his crutch, he approached the man, yelling he questioned him.

"Where has she gone? Who has taken her?!"