Thunderstorm

Rhaenella had steered the boat towards the impending storm, she did not know what had caused her to snap, maybe it was the way that the servant girl pitied her or the way that the guard watched her hungrily with his eyes as she finished dressing.

All she knew is that she burned two people alive.

Dropping the candles that had been carefully displayed on the room onto the bed and furrs that easily started the fire. Before she knew what to do, Rhaenella had stolen a dress from the next room, quickly making her exit.

Letting the others figure out the smell of burning flesh.

Her egg secured away in her pocket as she kept her gaze down. Avoiding contact with anyone but making her way towards the dock.

She was going to steal the boat.

And now she found herself sailing, for the first time in her life.

The shouts and horns of the warriors alarming one another of the incidents caused her to look back.

She hadn't expected to see all the men at the beach, running and fuming to catch her but she had already made it too far away.

What caught her attention was the menacing look of her captor.

Ivar.

He sat on a stool, his hands clenching together and his fine jaw clenching tightly.

And even with the distance she still felt the fear of his cruelty

Beside him stood the man who had showed her kindness. Ubbe.

A pang in her heart has given her a second thought of turning around and apologizing for ever trying to escape. His eyes were almost as bright as his brother but Ubbes held much more.

With the thunder roaring above her and the clouds forming, she began to wonder where all the sudden force of nature had came? It never rained this much in Pentos but frankly she was thousands of miles away from Pentos.

Returning her gaze ahead, the sight of the droplets of the rain coming straight towards the boat made her uneasy.

But she will not fail again to reclaim her freedom.

With three boats behind her filled with men ready to take back what is theirs she began to silently pray to the gods that they would somehow make the waves flip their boats over so she could get away. But fate had different plans.

"HOLD!"

The men had lit their arrows on fire, archers holding their bows high at the target.

The stolen ship.