001

❝what do you think happens, after the ruined patterns?❞      

❝what do you think 
happens, after the ruined
patterns?❞      

-Chapter 68, The Sweetest Contempt, by yeonnieong

--

ONG RAEYEON

Raeyeon did try her very best in socializing with the other students. Maybe that explains why there were about 6 pretty girls crowding her, asking for her name, age, and further information about her. 

She never really was the social butterfly kind of girl, which left her quite unfamiliar, and unskilled in these kinds of situation. She was used to homeschooling, where studies were more important than social contacts. 

"By the way, Raeyeon-ah, about that guy coming out of that room with you," Harang asked, nodding her head towards Park Woojin, who was literally trying to open a package of chocolate bar, but failing tons of times. "What's his name?"

"Oh? He's Park Woojin." Raeyeon answered.

"Are you guys close friends?" she asked, getting genuinely interested.

"We just met. But I think we're pretty close now that I know we share the same interest!" Raeyeon cheered, remembering his love towards vampires. "He's a really nice friend!"

"Ah~I see," Harang nudged another girl's shoulder. "They're just friends."

Suddenly, three other girls barged in to interrogate her, not about her, but about Woojin.

"What's his name again?"

"Which class is he in?"

"Is he single?"

"What are his interests?"

Raeyeon clutched onto her dress, a bit flustered from the sudden bombarding of questions. Dear mother, is this how you socialize? They don't ask things about you, but they ask things about somebody else?

"W-Woojin...is..."

"Hmm?" a sudden hoarse hum was heard behind her.

That scared her.

Raeyeon swore some girls swooned over his deep voice. Dear mother, what's with these raging hormones of young girls?

"Woojin?"

"You called me?" Woojin asked, pointing his index finger at himself. But earning a silence stare from Raeyeon, he shoved the wrecked chocolate bar package to her face. "Open this for me. I heard they eat the thing inside it."