014

❝ his hug was too warm to beof a vampire's ❞ 

of a vampire's 
❞ 

-Chapter 55, The Sweetest Contempt, by yeonnieong

--

ONG RAEYEON

As Raeyeon had shut her eyes after the click of the door, she felt rather embraced by a huge pair of arms, and chest; as the air had seemed to shift a bit, contradicting Seongwoo's room. 

"What-"

"You're in your room now, it's alright." Woojin spoke, coughing a bit.

He let go of her.

"Did you just teleport me out of there?" she asked, earning a nod from him.

"How did you call out for me though?" the vampire emphasized. His eyes were glazing down towards hers as he talked in full out curiosity, while the dumbfounded girl couldn't even comprehend what just happened. "You just suddenly showed up in my head asking for help and I was teleported to where you were."

Just before Seongwoo entered his own room, catching Raeyeon with his book, Woojin had teleported inside, engulfing her in order to teleport her whole body along with his.  It was something unusual to the human girl, of course, having something seen in the movies happening to her. But she could've sworn she never intentionally called out for him.

"I never...called you?" she said as she tilted her head. "I was just scared of Seongwoo since he usually gets mad when I look through his belongings without his permission." she lifted the book.

Woojin trailed his gaze towards the thick object pressed on Raeyeon's chest. 

"What's that?"

Raeyeon widened her eyes. "Huh? This? F-Fictional...novel."

"Can I see it?" his eyes sparkled. "I heard those are fun to read."

She suddenly felt her stomach twist, reminded by the content of the book. 'KILL SPOT'. She didn't really understood what was meant by that, or rather she tried not to. But it did not sound nice.

"No. No no. This is uh, 21+."

Way to go Raeyeon.

"What does that mean?"

She still held the book tightly in her grasp as she filled her mind with stupid lies. "It's for adult humans." when she received a confused look from him, she sighed. "you know, when it's like- smooch smooch kiss kiss lips lips neck neck..." 

"Sounds adventurous!"

"Wait what."

"Let me see."

"I don't think you know what I meant by that."

"Raeyeon."

"No."