HELLO?

hai hehehe

[if you only want to read an announcement about bitter blood, feel free to skip this part]

ummm, first of all, sorry...really sorry :') i just went missing out of nowhere. i thought i was gonna have like- a one week break from writing but it turned out to be months, even close to a year perhaps? idk i forgot the last time i clicked the 'publish' button.

i had lots of things going on in my head, school-related or not. and no matter how much i get my fingers on my keyboard, it wouldn't write a single thing. i think i've lost a big part of my writing skills as well, since i hadn't written for so long.

grade 12 really got me hahaha.

um,, but i didn't feel like myself, without all the writing and stuff. and i felt like trash, vanishing all of a sudden, not finishing what i had started (and it creeps me all night). so-

i decided to come back anddd do my best with this work.

that's all i'd like to say.

thank you...for all the support you guys still give me even though i was nowhere to be found :') 

-author

[BITTER BLOOD ANNOUNCEMENT!]

THIS FICTION WILL BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR A WHILE. WHY?

okay so the foolish 16-year-old me chose work setting for the sequel. and then i realize that was a really dumb move. fyi, i'm still seventeen, and i haven't had any sort of job experience - let alone in a magazine industry.

and i've just graduated high-school. 

yeah.

so i decided to change the setting to... UNIVERSITY.

i have no experience in that either BUT my brother does! i'll ask for him when i need information about the uni life. anddd i'll be in one as well this year! (hopefully). that's that.

if you all are disappointed about this change, i'm sorry. i just figured if i wanted to write something and avoid writer's block, i should write about something of my knowledge.

thank you for your understanding!

see you at the upcoming chapters!  

luv xoxo