SPECIAL CHAPTER: WJ

[ Vampire Assassins' HQ
31st December 2018 ]

-

IM YOUNGMIN

He knew how much of a risk he was taking, grasping his resign letter in his palm as he proceed towards the death building he dread for: his workplace for exactly 2 years. It would be an understatement to say that Youngmin was exhausted working as a vampire assassin. He was horrified. It was just then he had realized how much of a killer he was becoming. Even though vampires had a biological tendency to drink human blood, he had just known of their sacrifice, trying to hold in their thirst and feeding on raw meat and vegetables.

And he was killing them.

Sighing, he was about to enter the V.A. Headquarters. That was until he heard a loud, painful thud. Perhaps with a slight, ugly crack radiating from the ground.

"HOLY F-"

His soul almost left its body when he turned around.

Behind him, there laid a grotesque figure of his boss, limbs distorted in an utmost vigorous way, eyes almost popping out of its socket as his skin, tore apart, draped with nasty blood that oozed out of huge wounds. Youngmin yelped, abruptly tripping on one of the stones in front of the building to fall flat on his butt.

"EWW!!!"

He repeated his chants of prayers, hugging his knees, taking peeks of the dead man in front of him. "Oh my God oh my God oh my God."

His body was severely trembling, cold sweat trickling down his forehead. The resign letter he poured his heart in was like a stress ball to him, tight in his clutch and creased as his fist raged. He knew himself that he hated the dead man laid upon his eyes, but the horrifying sight was absolutely out of his disgust.

"What happened?" he muttered under his breath squinting his eyes and looking up.

There was a huge hole, supposedly glass, on one of the glass walls above him. Youngmin furrowed his eyebrows, reckoning that there must've been an attack in the building to lead to this much damage, as well as the boss' death.

"Damn it, I should scram out of here."

Breathless, he scrambled on his feet to get back up, his right hand supporting his body. Youngmin sloppily ran with his legs heavy, almost dragging them due to how weak they've become. He struggled to fish out his car keys inside his pocket.

Then he stopped his steps when he caught sight of two other bodies from the edge of his eyes.

This time, he tripped on his own foot. "OH MY GOODNESS ANOTHER DEAD BODY—"

What's with the sky raining people?!

Two bodies, one possibly a guy and the other a girl. Just as Youngmin felt like he was about to collapse, his eyes widened at the sight of the couple's faces. They were the two people that he met in the station, right?