003

❝Do they really have
to feel guilty just having
a healthy daily meal? 
❞ 

-Chapter 66, The Sweetest Contempt, by yeonnieong

--

PARK WOOJIN

His eyes dart towards the fellow vampire who he'd been missing for approximately 10 years, after he got assigned to an important mission when he was still young by the king, as his powers was said to be just right for the mission.

Daniel's mission though, was no ordinary. As it was securely confidential.

"It's been a while." the broad-shouldered friend said. 

Woojin chuckled. "I thought you were doing some important, serious job." he snickered. "And then I found you here asleep like how it would be like 10 years ago. Do you even know what happened to the kings?"

Daniel tilted his head. "I've cut all ties with vampires."

At his long-lost friend's words, Woojin almost choked on his own saliva. "You-WHAT?!"

"The king told me to do so," Daniel spoke while rubbing his nape. "My mission was to only blend in with the humans for no specific reason."

Woojin left his mouth agape. "Is that even a mission-"

"He said something about a test. By the way," Daniel said. "Your human friend ran away." while glancing towards the entrance of this class.

What- who- my friend??

"R-Raeyeon!" Woojin shouted, while hesitantly turning his heels away from Daniel. "We're not done with our talk yet!"

The younger dashed out the seemingly, truly cursed classroom, chasing after the vampire-addict friend of his, not even knowing why he was panicking. Raeyeon wouldn't be scared if she knew the truth right? She's a fan after all.

"Raeyeon, where are you? Please don't hide..." he desperately spoke the last few words. "I really really mean no harm." 

Park Woojin knew for a fact that humans were scared of his kind due to the false rumour about them being blood-suckers and a living demon. Well, that is, the people who dislike vampires. 

"Rae-"

SLUMP!

With a sudden fall, the girl had pushed him down to the painfully hard floor of the halls, with thankfully no one present. Raeyeon was on top, and Woojin was under her aggressive arrest.

Well this position is unfamiliar.

"Raeyeon-"

Woojin was then again interrupted, but this time due to her sudden action: shoving pure, uncooked garlic right in front of his nostrils. Where did she even get these-