Chapter 16- What Joy!!!

Hello readers!  I have decided to write this chapter in the POV of some of the other characters. ^^
[John's POV]

"THIS GODAMN TABLE!!!" I roared in fury,I had been trying to reassemable the flimsy table for hours and had to hold back tears of anger when it fell apart for the nth time. One of my goons came running.

"Erm, Boss?" he said nervously.

"What?" I said angrily.

"With all due respect, you're inserting the table leg the other way." he pointed out. I looked at the table leg I was holding and turned it the right way around.

"Yes I know, William. I was simply conducting an experiment that lowly people like you would never get their heads around."I said, angry that this minion of mine had embarrassed me.

"Oh, well good night sir." William said before retreating away. Sighing, I fixed the table without problem now that I knew which side of the leg was up. In fact, I was just taking a break when Lukas burst in. I sat up immediately.

"Do you have her?" I demanded.

"I'm sorry, sir. But...she has disappeared without a trace." Lukas panted.

"Argh! All youse useless bastards. Out! Out!!!" I yelled, slamming my hand onto the table. It teetered dangerously as Lukas ran out of the room. I held onto the table desperately with both hands.

"No, no, no!! Do not fall again! Don't - GODDAMN!" I yelled as it collapsed again."WILLIAM!! Get yer ass in here and fix this bloody useless table! I have finished conducting the experiment."

"Yes sir." he said respectfully as he ran over to where there I was crouching with bits and bobs of wood around me. But I swear I saw him trying not to laugh. I'd fire him if it wasn't for the fact that he was fixing the table.

                                                  **********************************************

[Damien's POV]

Since I decided that my life couldn't get any worse, I trudged to the nearby pub where most of the palace guards regularly visited. The bartender looked at me and almost fainted.

"Grab me some whiskey will you?" I grumbled.

"Y-yes." The bartender practically tripped over his own feet as he fetched my drink.

"Your Majesty, fancy seeing you here!" a woman showing way too much cleavage approached me as I took a massive swig of alcohol. I grinned at her, making her giggle like a toddler.

Hours later and a lot of drinks later, I was completely wasted amongst a flock of girls. Hooray.

"A'rrrrright laadeez, I gotta go back hoome." I slurred, pushing a clingy woman off my lap.

"Aww...stay a bit longer!"

"Yeah!"

"Come home with me!"

"Don't listen to her, you should come home with ME!"

"Don't listen to those sluts, come with me instead."

"Hey! Who did you call a slut, you nasty bitch?"

"You! I called YOU a slut!"

"That's it! Grab the beer bottle! This twat is going down!"

Just as it was about to get ugly, the pub door was knocked down. And lo and behold, the presence of the king was upon us. The girls even dropped their beer bottles.