Chapter 39

The pounding in his head was the first thing that Danny was able to perceive when he woke up. It was so bad that opening his eyes was practically impossible. Danny groaned and rolled over on the comfy thing that he was laying on. Danny was a bit confused as to how a floor would've felt this comfy and warm. He assumed that he had passed out at the party house since he had almost no recollection of anything after seeing Sebastian in the moshpit with Jenna. Danny wasn't too sure how hurting him was supposed to help him with his dilemma of having a huge crush on Sebastian. He rubbed his hands over his face and groaned. He was just hoping that his eyes would adjust quicker so that he could leave and go on with his life.

Danny felt something shift closer to him, and felt a strong warm arm wrap around his waist. Danny could feel the stresses and sadness instantly melt away. But then realization kicked in, along with the rest of his senses. That was not a woman's arm, and this was most definitely not a soft carpeted floor, and lastly he was definitely naked. Danny strained his mind to try and remember something from the night before but his head was still too foggy to recall much of anything, other than really being angry at Sebastian. Fear began to constrict his chest at the thought of sleeping with any other man besides Sebastian, and being drunk during his first time.

Danny forced his eyes open and turned his head to stare at his bedmate and his first real homosexual encounter. He was both relieved and horrified to see that it was Sebastian that he was sleeping next to him in the bed. Danny completely froze for a moment but slowly relaxed when he realized that Sebastian was still fast asleep. Danny got his first real chance to actually be able to look at Sebastian, and really see him. 

Sebastian had little scars all over his face that were barely noticeable from any kind of distance unless a person was as close as Danny was to Sebastian right then. Danny reached his hand out and gentle touched a couple of the scars that were around Sebastian's left eye while his other eye was shoved into the pillow that he was laying on. Danny ran his hands across Sebastian's buzzed hair holding back a giggle at the fuzzy feeling as it ran across his hand. But Danny's breath caught in his throat when he saw the patch of hair that was missing off the side of Sebastian's head. How had he not noticed this sooner?

Danny was starting to question what he really knew about Sebastian. Danny pulled back the sheets a bit and looked at Sebastian's chest and arms, blushing when he saw that Sebastian was completely shirtless. But immediately going white when he saw the scars that covered Sebastian's chest. At first Danny was shocked by the large amount of scars and thought for a moment that maybe Sebastian was in like a gang of some sort. Then Danny saw Sebastian's left wrist, the one that he remembered was previously bandaged. There were deep slashed scars going from Sebastian's wrist to just below the inside of his elbow, and two new ones that were scabbed over.

Danny's eyes widened and his lip quavered as he remembered seeing the exact same marks on his elder brother's wrist shortly before he had died. There was something that Sebastian was fighting, but it wasn't something tangible. It all started to slowly click in to Danny's mind. The fact that Sebastian didn't like to be touched, the fact that he was very shy and conservative with how he dressed, and why he didn't like doing anything too rebellious. Danny had no idea what could've possibly happened to cause these but he was having a difficult time blinking back tears at the thought of what it could've been.

Danny had no idea what had happened at the party last night or with Sebastian. But the fact that Sebastian had trusted Danny enough to be in the same bed with him and touching him, let alone be in the same room with him, showed Danny enough that his heart ached and fluttered with conflicted emotions. Danny knew that he was attracted to Sebastian but he wasn't sure what he was really in for.