Chapter 41

Danny stared at the side of Sebastian's covered face as his heart clenched in his chest. Danny hadn't expected Sebastian to ask him to leave. He understood why he would ask him to leave but at the same time it did hurt to hear him say that out loud. Danny kept thinking that he must've really messed up last night for Sebastian to ask him to leave without even looking at him. Danny didn't want to go back home to his parents, to the abuse, to the alcohol, to all of that pain that that house held, but he also still didn't want to leave his brother behind to fend for himself that wasn't something that he ever wanted to do. Danny wanted to everything that he possibly could to protect his younger brother, he wasn't sure what he would do if he ever lost him.

However, after last night Danny wasn't too sure how he was going to be able to go about asking Sebastian if he could take him up on his offer, and stay with him and his family. It was a very difficult situation for him to figure out how to navigate, considering that he had never been in this kind of situation before. Danny wasn't even sure how to act around Sebastian as they laid in bed next to each other with Danny being naked and Sebastian being half-naked.

Sebastian lifted his arms up from off of his eyes and glanced over towards Danny after sitting in the silence for an uncomfortably long period of time, wondering why Danny wasn't saying anything. Sebastian rasied his eyebrows as he saw that Danny was staring down at the sheets with his hands clenched into fists around the blankets, laying propped up on his elbows.

"Is something wrong?" Sebastian asked as he turned back over on to his side to face Danny, his eyes searching Danny's body language for any kind of sign of what could be wrong. Danny's body was completely tense and with his head down, seemingly unresponsive and closed off.

"I don't really want to go back but I can't leave my brother alone," Danny whispered finally, as he looks up from the sheets his anxiety clear from the deep lines on his forehead, and his scrunched up eyebrows almost like he was in pain. "I'm not too sure what I want to do."

Sebastian glances over Danny's face and his body as Danny sat up in Sebastian's bed, the blankets just barely covered his penis and the lower part of his hips. Sebastian couldn't help but have his eyes be drawn to the visible lines that led to the gem that was barely hidden beneath the blankets. Sebastian could feel himself already getting half-hard as he remembered what they had done the night before. He felt a bit guilty though, being the only one that remembered what had happened. He figured that it couldn't hurt anymore to tell him what had happened than leaving him to wonder what had happened.

"Hey, do you want to know what really happened last night, would that help you out?" Sebastian asked as he sat up in the bed too, pulling up a knee and wrapping his arms around it as he waited for Danny to respond.

"Please," Danny whispered as he stared down at the sheets, being completely submissive to Senastian which allowed for Sebastian to regain some of his confidence and remain calm. "I just want to know exactly where we stand and what I can and can't say and do."

"Alright, I can tell you, but listen all the way to the end first before you say or do anything, okay?" Sebastian asked as he let his knee drop and sat cross legged beside Danny, turning himself to completely face Danny's side. Danny glanced up for a moment and looked over Sebastian's face for a moment, nervously squeezing and releasing the blankets in his hands, before he nodded.

Sebastian explained how Danny had found him while he was drunk at the party that they had both gone to the night before, and how Sebastian had offered to let him stay at his place until he had sobered up enough to go home. Sebastian had told Danny to go have a shower to help him relax a bit and maybe help him to think a bit more clearly, while Sebastian changed. Sebastian explained that Danny had walked in on Sebastian in the middle of him changing and one thing led to another and they were on the bed making out, with Danny being underneath him as Sebastian had toyed with him. But Sebastian explained that that was as far as they had gotten, because Sebastian hadn't felt all that comfortable with the situation of Danny being drunk while they were doing it. Though that last part Sebastian had to lie thorugh his teeth about.

When Sebastian had finished explaining everything that had happened Danny just stared at Sebastian for a moment, his face redder than a cherry tomato, as he let his legs drop back onto the bed in complete astonishment. Then like a flash Danny flipped over on the bed so that he was laying his stomach with his head into the pillow hiding his head in embarassment and shame. Danny groaned into the pillow and squeezed it harder towards his face, the more that he thought about it the more embarassed that he got. Sebastian stays quick for a moment before he hesitantly placed a hand on the top of Danny's head and began to gently stroke his hair. Danny groaned again but stopped trying to suffocate the pillow.

"Did...did you honestly quit smoking...for me?" Sebastian asked slowly as he continued to stroke Danny's hair. Danny immediately tensed up again, before relenting and relaxing back onto the bed.

"...yes...because I know that you don't like cigarettes..." Danny replied his voice muffled by the pillow that he was desperately trying to hide in.

"Well, you were the first person that I have touched, and wanted to continue to touch, in about a year," Sebastian told Danny, carefully skirting around the reason and the real issue but still wanting to offer Danny some comfort and support.

"Why is that?" Danny asked as he lifted his head from the pillow to look at Sebastian, now very curious as to how a guy who seemed experienced enough to make him have a full-blown orgasm, really had barely any experience at all. Danny shuffled to the edge of the bed when he saw the dark and defeated look in Sebastian's eyes. Danny wasn't sure whether he should run or grip Sebastian in a tight hug and do whatever he could to make Sebastian feel even a bit better. It was a tortured look of a guy who was on the verge of giving up.

"I'd rather not talk about it," was all that Sebastian said as he stared at a spot on the other side of the room, trying to get his emotions back into check, doing everything that he could not to look at Danny. Danny, though disappointed, was curious as to whether the reason that Sebastian hadn't touched anyone in roughly a year had something to do with Sebastian's sudden moodiness. Maybe something had happened recently that had to do with whatever had happened a year ago that had caused the darker moods that Danny had noticed.

"If you did want to stay here, I can go pick up your brother from his friend's house," Sebastian mentioned, sounding much calmer than he actually felt, as he pulled out his phone and sent a text to his parents saying that Danny and Philip would be staying over making the decision before Danny had the chance to say no.

"Wouldn't it cause problems for you, and your parents?" Danny asked as he picked at the blankets, hopeful but not wanting to be where he would be considered a burden.

"My parents have been trying to figure out how to get you and Philip away from your parents since that dinner that we were invited over for a few months ago," Sebastian admitted sheepishly, "so trust me, it won't be an issue at all."

Danny was a bit weirded out by that but he couldn't manage to stop himself from smiling and hoping that things were going to start to get a bit better for himself and Philip. However, there was this thought that sat at the back of Danny's mind that dampened his mood. Danny thought that this was all just a little bit too easy.