Chapter 57

"Are you sure you want to sleep in here tonight?" Sebastian asked hesitantly as he watched Danny set up a makeshift bed on the floor of Sebastian's room.

"Yeah it'll be fine, besides Philip has kind of taken over the bedroom that we were sharing," Danny said with a sneaky smile as he thought back to Philip with his colouring spread out all over the bed.

"Alright, but it does get pretty cool in here at night," Sebastian commented as he walked over to his closet. Danny watched curiously as Sebastian rifled through some things that were hanging in the closet. "Ah, here it is."

Sebastian pulled out a sweater from the closet and tossed it to Danny. It looked like it was well used with its faded dark blue colour, probably one of Sebastian's favourite sweaters. Danny pulled it on over top of his t-shirt. The sweater was a bit on the big side extending past his hands and went down to just below his butt, but it was comfy and warm.

"Sorry if it's a bit on the big side," Sebastian said as he closed the closet and turned around to look at Danny. Sebastian stared at Danny before covering his mouth and looking away, Danny looked way too cute in his sweater.

"What? Does it look weird on me?" Danny asked as he looked down at himself, still seated on the ground. Sebastian just shook his head and went to turn off the light in the room, before wandering back over to his bed.

"Goodnight Danny," Sebastian said as he pulled the covers up around himself and turned over to face the wall.

"Goodnight," Danny whispered as he got under the blankets and tried his best to get some sleep. However, he was now completely surrounded in Sebastian's smell without the physical contact and it was starting to annoy Danny. He turned over and tried to ignore the smell and his already half-hard dick, masturbating was the last thing on his mind. After nearly an hour of tossing and turning Danny had had enough. Danny sniffed at the sleeve of the sweater that he was wearing, it smelled so much like Sebastian.

Danny thought that it would be more appropriate to get up and relieve himself in the bathroom. But as he tried to get up his legs felt funny and he couldn't stand up any higher than his knees without his hard-on getting in the way. He knew that he had waited too long to get up and now he was stuck there because he didn't want to make himself feel uncomfortable with moving around. He looked over to Sebastian to make sure that he was asleep, and it sure seemed like he was from the light snoring that Danny could hear. Well as long as he made it quick it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Danny pulled down his pajama pants and his hard-on immediately sprang free, slapping back onto himself after being released. With just the thought of Sebastian being so close and the smell being all around him Danny was already leaking precum. Danny began to slowly stroke himself as his thoughts started to spiral to the night when he had gotten drunk, and he wondered if Sebastian had touched him like this or even what Sebastian's hands would feel like on him. Danny shivered and stifled a groan as he bit his lip, the thought of being caught by Sebastian had completely fled his mind as he got lost in the feeling of ecstasy.

Danny was so caught up that he didn't even hear when Sebastian woke up, and he didn't see Sebastian get up from the bed since he had his back to the bed. He didn't know any of this until he felt his hands be pulled away from himself and secured behind his back. Danny looked behind him and noticed that Sebastian was laying down next to him on the floor. His eyes were heated as he looked at Danny, making his hard-on twitch with excitement. Sebastian leaned down to Danny's neck and got up close to his ear.

"You're not very quiet," Sebastian whispered into Danny's ear as he grabbed at Danny's hips and pulled them closer to himself so that Danny could feel his erection too. Even though Sebastian was still wearing his pajama pants his erection was clearly evident and big. Danny blushed and bit his lip so that he could muffle his groan, not wanting to draw any unwanted attention. "No need to be quiet now, its just you and me, right?"