Chapter 7

3 months

By the third month, your baby is the size of a ripe plum or lime

Hermione stared at herself in the mirror. Last night, her belly grew while she slept and now she had stretch marks and her back hurt a bit. She was surprised that she didn't have to throw up this morning. She had read a little of What to expect when your expecting before she went to bed last night which told her that her morning sickness wouldn't be so bad and she really hoped that was true. She covered her belly with her shirt before grabbing her bag and turning to see Ginny doing the same thing as she was a minute ago.

"So how is it going with Blaise?" Hermione asked.

"He is slowly becoming less annoying a more helpful. Last night before dinner he brought me some medicine that won't hurt the baby but will help with my morning sickness. He also brought me more prenatal vitamins." She said covering her stomach. Ginny had the worse symptoms then any of the girls who were pregnant. She was always sick, needed to pee often and was always extremely tired.

"I think he feels bad about how hard this pregnancy is for you." Hermione said.

"He does, he said he wished it was easier for me." She said smiling.

"Oh my gosh, you like him don't you?

"Did you take your prenatal vitiams?" Ginny said avoiding the question.

"Oh my gosh you do like him" she said.

"I'm leaving bye" Ginny said grabbing her bag. Hermione chuckled before following her out of the room. They headed to the Great Hall for breakfast. Once they got there they notice that Blaise and Draco were no where in sight.

"Good morning" a seductive voice said in Hermione's ear. She smiled and turned to her boyfriend.

"Good morning" she said hugging him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Great, I'm happy that this is the last week of morning sickness." She said. They heard a gasp from Ginny and looked over to see her holding her stomach.

"Oh my gosh" Ginny said.

"What's wrong Ginny?" Hermione asked worriedly.

"Where is Blaise?" She asked just as Blaise came walking up to them. Ginny quickly grabbed his hand and pressed it on the side of her stomach.

"What are- did it just move?" He asked in amazement.

"I think so" she said grinning at him. Blaise laughed as he swept her up in his arms and whirled her around. Hermione was happy for them but felt a little jealous. She hadn't felt her baby move yet. She had read that the earliest you could feel movement was twelve weeks which is in the third month of pregnancy.

"Don't worry our time will come when we get to feel our baby." He whispered in her ear. She just nodded and headed to her table. She sat down next to Harry who was currently reading What to expect when your expecting while eating.

"Hey Harry"

"Hey Mione" he said.

"Where's Ron?" She asked looking around. She found him at the Slytherin's table talking with Pansy.

"He decided to sit with her since none of her friends were there when she got there." He said. Hermione nodded in understanding.

"How's Luna?" She asked.

"She's really good" he said then smiled. "We felt the baby kick this morning." That was it for Hermione. She jumped up and ran out of the Great Hall. She knew she was being hormonal but she couldn't help it. She wanted that special moment with her baby.

She stopped running when she got to the court yard. She sat on a bench and cried her eyes out. She didn't hear the running footsteps approach her and jumped when she felt arms go around her. She looked up to see Draco looking down at her.

"I'm sorry my hormones are all over the place." Hermione said wiping tears from her eyes. Draco moved her hands away and cupped her face, using his thumbs he wiped tears from her eyes.

"You are allowed to cry and feel sad that everyone is having a special moment and you are not, but we will have that special moment with our baby and it will be awesome." He said.

"Thanks Draco" she said then laid her head on his shoulder. "For the first time in my life I really don't want to go to class." Draco laughed.

"It's health class today" he said.

"I don't care I just want to go somewhere and be alone with my boyfriend." She said.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but we need to go to class. What if McGonagall tells everyone something important and we miss it?" He said. Hermione groaned and stood up.

"Fine let's go but you have to rub my back while we are there because my back is killing me." She said rubbing her lower back. He stood and took her hand.

"Deal" he said before they walked to the health class room. When they got there they froze when they saw diapers on the desks.

"Have you ever changed a diaper before?" She asked.

"No"  He said then gulped.

"This should be interesting." She said.