Chapter 13

Hey guys, I'm not sure I mentioned this but the girls are due in December so they got pregnant late October if that makes sense to you guys.

Hermione's face paled making Draco nervous.

"That's my dad" she said making Draco pale.

"What is he doing here?" He asked.

"I have no idea" she said standing up. Draco stood up and they went to the door. She opened the door to see her parents, Mcgonagall and Dumbledore standing there. Her parents looked pissed, Mcgonagall worried and Dumbledore stood looking unaffected.

"Hermione Jean Granger, how could you have not told us you were getting married!" Her father said.

"It's not Granger anymore it's Hermione Jean Malfoy. We got married last week and I didn't tell you guys because you would never have understood why and would have tried to stop me." Hermione said.

"Of course we would have because you are to young to get married." Her mother said.

"I am of legal age to get married it's just your opinion." Hermione said.

"Let's move this conversation inside please." Mcgonagall said. Hermione and Draco moved away from the door so they could come in. Once they were in Hermione shut the door.

"Who told you we were getting married?" Hermione asked.

"We saw the Daily Prophet" Her mother said taking out a newspaper from her rather large purse and handed it to Hermione. Draco moved so he could see it too.

"I hate Rita Skeeter" Hermione growled

"I hate Rita Skeeter" Hermione growled. Draco sighed before looking at his in-laws.

"Mr. and Mrs. Granger I apologize for how we went about getting married but I promise you that I love your daughter and I will protect her for the rest of my life." He said.

"Look Mr. Malfoy, you may love our daughter but we don't know you and quite frankly we don't trust you." Mr. Granger said.

"Please give me a chance to earn your trust by inviting you to my mother's Thanksgiving dinner. We could get to know each other and you could meet the woman who raised me." He said. Hermione could see that Draco's charm almost had them.

"Maybe we all could have Christmas dinner at the Granger's so everyone can meet our daughter." Hermione said placing a hand on her belly bump.

"It's a girl?" Mrs. Granger said.

"Yeah, her name is Raelynn Granger Malfoy." Hermione said making her mother tear up.

"We would be honored to join your family for Thanksgiving and we would be honored to have you at our house for Christmas." Mrs. Granger said.

"Well now that that's taken care of can I please finish my lunch before I go to my next class?" Hermione asked making everyone chuckle and nodded. The Grangers left after saying goodbye to their daughter and son-in-law followed by Dumbledore and McGonagall. Hermione and Draco finished their lunch in time to get to their next class. They were so happy that her parents were willing to accept Draco.

I know it's short but I was having problems with my phone so this is it but I will try to make the next chapter longer.