Chapter 19

Draco smiled down at his daughter who was asleep in his arms. Hermione fell asleep a few minutes after the birth. She was exhausted and Draco couldn't blame her. His daughter had light brown hair that total fit her and bright grey eyes like his. She had her mother's nose and chin.

She had him wrapped around her little figure the moment she was set in his arms. She was his whole world and it would be heartbreaking when she was gone but for now he would cherish her. He heard the curtain next door being slowly opened then his curtain being opened. He looked up to see Blaise holding his son.

"We did it" he said.

"More like they did it." Draco said looking over at his wife.

"True, let me see yours and I will show you mine." Blaise said moving closer to them. Draco stood and turned so Blaise can see his daughter.

"She looks like your wife." He said

"Yeah, but she's got my eyes" Draco said before taking a peak at Blaise's son. He had bright red hair and brown eyes which were looking at Draco in confusion

"Your son is definitely a Weasley" Draco chucked.

"That's not funny" Ron said as he entered the space with his bundle of joy. They gathered around Ron to look at his daughter.

"Pansy gave me the okay to tell you so meet Lila Parkinson Weasley." He said. The little girl with bright red hair was sleeping tucked into her father's arms.

"Little Lila meet your cousin Milo Weasley Zanbini." Blaise said.

"If Raelynn were a boy her name would have been Milo." Draco said.

"Raelynn?" Ron said.

"Raelynn Granger Malfoy" Draco said.

"It's pretty, I like it" Harry said making them look up to see him at the entrance with his son.

"Thanks" Draco said.

"Guys, meet James Lovegood Potter" he said showing them his son. His son had Harry's hair and both Luna and Harry's eyes.

"My baby beats all of yours" Draco said raising Raelynn up a bit so they could see her.

"Draco don't brag" Hermione muttered as she opened her eyes and slowly sat up. "Our baby is the cutest in out eyes but theirs are cute in their eyes. Now let me see those babies." She said. Ron brought Lila over first and showed her off.

"Her name is Lila" he said.

"She's beautiful" Hermione said.

"Thanks" he said before went over to see Ginny who was now awake. Each other the guys besides Draco showed off their babies before going back to their girlfriends.

"Now show me my baby" she said. Draco brought Raelynn over and carefully set her in Hermione's arms. Raelynn squirmed in her mother's arm before opening her grey eyes.

"Someone is awake" Draco said as Raelynn let out a cry.

"And hungry" Hermione chuckled. Draco went over and closed the curtain as Hermione sat up. She handed Raelynn to Draco before pulling her dress up and unclasping the front of her bra to release her aching breast. Draco handed her back Raelynn so she could eat. Hermione sighed before rubbing her nipple on the Raelynn's bottom lip getting Raelynn's attention. She guided the nipple into her mouth as Raelynn began to suck. Hermione smiled as her child began to feed. Draco sat down in the chair next her bed and watched the two most important people in his life.

"I love you so much Hermione Jean Malfoy." He said. Hermione looked up at her husband and smiled.

"I love you too Draco Lucius Malfoy" she said.