Chapter 14

The fifth-month pregnant belly resembles the size of a football

Hermione groaned as she slowly and carefully sat down on the couch and put her swollen ankles up on a pillow. She was now five months pregnant and things had changed drastically. After having Thanksgiving at Narcissa's Draco and Hermione's father were now best buds. Hermione's mother and Narcissa spent almost all of their time going over photo album and gossiping.

Hermione was just glad everyone was getting along and not at each others throats. One bit of news made Hermione finally relax was that Lucius had given up on his revenge and was now trying to make amends with Draco and Narcissa.

"How's your feet?" Draco said interrupting her thoughts as he carefully lifted her leg so he could sit down next to her. He then began to rub her swollen ankles. Hermione moaned and relaxed deeper into the couch.

"They are better now that you are rubbing them." She smiled.

"Anything for you babe" he said.

"I hear Blaise is in the dog house again." Hermione said making Draco chuckle.

"He bought her the wrong candy and she flipped out on him." He said.

"Poor Blaise, Ginny is having a tough pregnancy and he is just along for the ride." Hermione said.

"Pansy seems to be doing well with hers because the only things she complains about is her swollen ankles and stretch marks." Draco said.

"Don't remind me I have so many stretch marks." She said.

"They are beautiful just like you."

"You are so full of yourself." She laughed.

"No, your stretch marks show that you are strong enough to carry a Malfoy baby." He said. Hermione grabbed the pillow behind her head and hit him in the head.

"Shut up you fool" she said making Draco laugh.

"I love you"

"I hate you" she said putting the pillow back under her head.

"No you don't" he said.

"Okay I don't" she said making Draco chuckle. A sharp pain in her side made her jolt and place a hand where it hurt. "Ow, Raelynn stop that" Draco moved her hand a placed his own there. He felt the kicks and smiled

"Raelynn, listen to your mother and settle down." He said feeling the kicking slowly stop.

"She never listens to me it's always you she listens too." Hermione frowned.

"She's a daddy's girl" he smiled making her hit his arm. Hermione removed her ankles from his grasp and sat up. She used the back of the couch to help her up off the couch. She slipped on her slippers that she had to wear everywhere since she couldn't bend over and put her shoes and socks on even when she was sitting.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you, maybe our daughter will like me better if she's away from you." She said heading for the door. Draco jumped up and rushed over to her.

"Mione, I may know how to calm her down but you are carrying her. You get to feel when she stretches or kicks. You already have an amazing bond with her." He said placing his hand on either sides of her baby bump. Hermione looked down at her stomach and smiled.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"Don't be" he said before giving her a quick kiss.

"I'm hungry let's make dinner." She said.

"Okay" he said. They made dinner then sat down and watched Beauty and the Beast. Half way through it Hermione feel asleep, not wanting to wake her Draco made the couch into a bed before grabbing a blanket from their room and draping it over them before falling asleep.

The next morning they woke up a bit late. They had a quick breakfast before quickly leaving their apartment and heading to health class. They made it as McGonagall arrived.

"Cutting it a little close are we?" She said.

"Sorry Professor" they said. She sighed and gestured them to enter first. They thanked her and found their seats next to Pansy and Ron. McGonagall made her way to the front before turning and starting the lesson on breast feeding. Everyone was super uncomfortable with this lesson even though it was need. Hermione made sure she aced this lesson because she wanted to try to breast feed Raelynn. She knew some people had a hard time but she was hopeful she would do it with ease.

After class Hermione and Draco plus their friend headed back to the apartment where they talked about how uncomfortable that lesson was.

"I really don't want to imagine Pansy's breast no offense Pans" Blaise said.

"I'm glad you think that way because her breasts are mine." Ron said glaring at him.

"I don't want to see your man boobs either." Pansy said.

"He doesn't have man boobs." Ginny said defending her man.

"Can we please change the subject?" Harry said. His face so red with embarrassment that he looked like a ripe tomato.

"Yes, let's not talk about how bright red Harry is getting." Draco said laughing.

"Leave him alone you jerk." Luna said catching everyone by suprise.

"Sorry.." Draco said. Luna took her boyfriend's hand then leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Who knew Lovegood had a temper?" Blaise laughed. Everyone burst out laughing minus Harry and Luna who were off in fairy tale land.

A little fluff chapter nothing to serious. Who is excited for the births🖑🖑🖑