Chapter 20

The next day, they all left the hospital and went back to their apartments. Once they were there they took a sleeping Raelynn to her room and put her in her crib. They stared at her with love in their eyes.

"I don't want her out of my sight." Hermione said.

"But we promised we wouldn't do this." Draco said reaching down to pick her back up.

"We are weak parents" She said stroking Raelynn's cheek.

"So weak" Draco said before they left the babies room and went into there room to take a nap before they were to visit Hermione's parents. Since tomorrow was Christmas they were spending Christmas Eve with Hermione's parents then spending Christmas day with Draco's parents.

When the alarm went off four hours Draco and Hermione were already up and ready to go since Raelynn decided she was done sleeping and wanted her diaper changed which Hermione changed while Draco got the diaper bag ready. Once Raelynn was changed and was put into a cute dress with socks and shoes Hermione placed her in the newborn sling.

They left the apartment and headed out of Hogwarts and to the train station with their suit .When they finally got there they found their friends and joined them until the train pulled up the station. Hermione and Draco decided not to join their friends in a compartment instead wishing to be alone. Once they go settled in Hermione made sure Raelynn was still sleeping before talking.

"So I was thinking that while we are in London we should get our family pictures taken." She said.

"I don't bring my suit" he said.

"I can buy you one" she said.

"Okay" he said. They spent the rest of the ride napping. When they arrived at platform nine and three quarters they made there way to a suit store and bought a suit then found a dress store and got a dress for Hermione and Raelynn. They then found a photography store and got their picture taken before having it framed and wrapped. 

They quickly got a cab and Hermione gave the cab driver the address to her parent's house. Once they arrived they quickly entered the house to get out of the cold.

"Hello anyone here?" Hermione said as Draco put the large present down next to the tree.

"We're in the kitchen" Mrs. Granger said. They moved into the kitchen to see Mr. Granger was setting the table while Mrs. Granger was stirring soup.

"Happy Christmas" Draco said.

"Happy Christmas" The Grangers said. Mrs. Granger turned the burner off and went to the sink to wash her hands.

"Let me see my grandbaby" she said. Draco took Raelynn out of the sling and gave her to Mrs. Granger.

"We would like to introduce you to Raelynn Granger Malfoy." Hermione said. Mr. Granger finished setting the table and joined his wife at looking at Raelynn.

"That's a beautiful name" Mrs. Granger said trying to hold back tears.

"She looks just like you Hermione" Mr. Granger said.

"I thought so too" Draco said.

"Dinner is ready so why don't you all wash up." She said. After dinner they all hung out in the living room while Hermione's parents told Draco of what Hermione was like growing up. After a little while Hermione and Draco called it a night and took Raelynn from Mr. Granger and headed into Hermione's room. Draco was not impressed by the swimsuit model poster that hung on Hermione's wall and changed it to a poster of him. Hermione chuckled as she changed Raelynn into her pjs. Draco made the bed bigger since it was a twin size bed and they wouldn't all fit on it. They climbed into bed and fell asleep.

Sorry that it's short and a bit rush but my nephew was born last night so I was with him all day then came home and just wanted to sleep but I promised myself to update.