Chapter 27

The babies at 1 year old

Draco woke up and looked over a his beautiful sleeping wife. He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss before he got out of bed and went to check on Raelynn. He noticed that she was now one year old and that she was awake. She smiled at him and reached out for him to pick her up.

"Da-Da" she said making him smile. Hepicked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, Sweetheart." He said. Raelynn leaned in and gave Draco a big open mouth kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you Princess" he said wiping a little saliva off his cheek. "Shall we make breakfast?" Raelynn just clapped her hands and made incoherent noises.

I'll take that as a yes" he said as he left her room. He placed her in her play pin before going over to the T.v. and turning on Lilo and Stitch. She was was obssesed with Stitch. He went into the kitchen a made breakfast. As he finished making breakfast Hermione came out of their room and went straight for Raelynn.

"Good morning, my beautiful girl" she said kissing Raelynn's cheek.

"Do I get a kiss too?" Draco asked. Hermione smiled before going over to him. He thought she would kiss him but instead kissed his cheek. He grabbed her before she could move away and kissed her.

"Good morning, wife" he said.

"Good morning, husband" she said. Draco went back to finishing breakfast whioe Hermione sat down on the couch behind Raelynn's play pin.

"So I was thinking thay we should throw a party for Raelynn's one year. We could have it at Malfoy Manor and invite our family. I know the others are doing their own thing so I thought it should be a family affair." Hermione said.

"Sounds good, I will write to my parents after breakfast."

"As will I" Hermione said. "Maybe we should have it Lilo and Stitch themed?"

"Raelynn would love that"

A few hours later, Hermione arrived at Malfoy Manor with her mother via floo.

"I will never get use to that." Her mother said brushing off the soot from her clothes.

"You are getting better at it though. Last time you didn't end up on your feet." Hermione chuckled. Her mother glared at her making Hermione laugh.

"Let's just set up the decoration." Mrs. Granger said before the floo was activated. Hermione and her mother turned to see Narcissa Malfoy step out for the floo.

"Hello dear, I thought you might need some help." She said hugging her daughter-in-law.

"We would love your help" Hermione said. "Mum, this is Draco's mother Narcissa Malfoy, Narcissa, this is my Mum, Monica Granger."

"It's so nice to meet the woman who birthed this wonderful woman." Narcissa said holding out her hand. Mrs. Granger smiled and took her hand and shook it.