Chapter 11

Baby size is as big as a ripe melon

Hermione woke up in the arms of her husband. It had been an incredible few days. She had gotten married, had sex for the first time and had moved into an small apartment that was made for the new parents once they had the baby but since they were married they moved into the two bedroom apartment early.

Hermione looked down to see she was now four months pregnant and realized today is the day they will find out if they are having a boy or a girl. After a long discussion they decided to just find out the sex of the baby. Hermione knew she wasn't the only one who couldn't wait. All of her friends decided to find out too.

Too excited to stay in bed Hermione turned to face her husband. She smiled at his sleeping face before kissing him.

"Baby, time to wake up" she said.

"No. Stay here. With me. Sleep more." He muttered.

"You can sleep but I'm going to go find out the sex of our baby." She said before slowly getting out of bed. It was getting harder to get out of bed every day for her. Draco shot up wide awake now staring at her stomach. He smiled before moving closer to her. He placed his hands on either sides of her stomach and kiss it.

"Good morning little one" he said before leaning up and kissing his wife.

"Good morning wife"

"Good morning husband" she said.

"Let's get ready I'm starving" he said before leading her to their bathroom. They took a quick shower before getting out and getting dressed. Once they were done they headed to their fully stocked kitchen to make breakfast before class. Since Draco wasn't the best cook Hermione cooked them blueberry pancakes with a side of eggs. After breakfast they walked to the hospital wing where they found Blaise glaring at one of the Slytherin who kept staring a Ginny's breast.

"Dude, if you don't stop staring at my woman's breasts I will make sure you can't see for a week." Blaise said. The Slytherin boy looked away immediately making Blaise smirk before looking at Ginny who rolled her eyes but took his hand and got more comfortable on the bed. Draco lead Hermione to the bed next to Ginny then helped her sit down and lean back on to the fluffy pillows.

"Hey Gin" she said.

"Hey Mione" she said. They talked while everyone else came into the hospital wing and found a bed. After a few minutes a nurse came up to Ginny's bed and closed the curtains so no one could see what was going on. Hermione took a deep breath and rubbed her stomach.

"I KNEW IT, BLAISE YOU OWE ME TEN GALLEONS!!" Ginny yelled making Hermione chuckle. The curtain was opened as Ginny pulled her shirt down. The nurse took a step towards them before turning and closing the curtains all the way around them. She turned to them and smiled.

"So are we being surprised or are we finding the gender out today?" She asked.

"We want to know please" Hermione said. The nurse nodded before pulling out her wand.

"If you would please lift your shirt over your stomach?" she said. Hermione lifted her shirt till it was below her breast. The nurse waved her wand over her baby bump and a image popped up of the baby. Hermione grabbed Draco's hand and gave it a quick squeeze.

"That's our baby Draco" she said grinning from ear to ear. The nurse moved the wand so they could see the lower parts of the baby.

"Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?" She asked.

"Either is fine with us" Draco said.

"Well you two say hi to you little girl."She said before moving it so they could see the whole baby.

"Hello Raelynn" Hermione said.

"That's a lovely name dear" she said before waving her wand making the picture disappear and a photo appear. 

"Your daughter looks great so we will see you when you go into labor." She said as she turned to open the curtain. Hermione quickly shoved her shirt before anyone saw her belly.  Draco helped her up before they turned to see Blaise and Ginny standing at the entrance. They made their way over to them.

"So is it a boy or a girl?" Hermione asked. Ginny smiled and held up the sonogram.

"It's a boy" she said.

"Congratulations" Draco said patting Blaise on the back.

"Thanks" Blaise said wrapping an arm around Ginny's back

"I told you mine now you tell me yours." Ginny said.

"It's a girl" Hermione said hold up her sonogram.

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you guys." Ginny said then side hugged Hermione and Draco. Ron and Pansy came walking up to them with their sonogram.

"So what's the verdict?" Ginny asked. "Am I going to be an aunt to a nephew or a niece?" Ron wrapped an arm around Pansy's back and smiled.

"A niece" he said. Ginny smiled and side hugged Ron then Pansy.

"Ours is a boy" Ginny said.

"Ours is a girl" Hermione said.

"Congratulations" Harry said walking up to them with Luna.

"So..." Ginny said.

"It's a boy" Harry said. Before they could congratulate them they heard a loud upset voice.

"TWINS" An angry Lavender came out of the curtains in a brisk walk followed by a pale Dean.

"You poor soul" Ron said as the two left. Pansy hit her boyfriend's stomach.

I laughed so hard at you poor soul