Chapter 18

It's time for the babies to be born I'm so excited👣👣👣

Draco laughed as Harry coughed so hard when he got his first taste of fire whiskey. Blaise, the sneaky devil slipped some into Harry's drink while Harry was in the bathroom.

"You alright there Harry?" Ron asked trying to control his laughter.

"What the heck was that?" Harry said after his coughing stopped.

"That my man would be fire whiskey." Blaise laughed.

"Who put it in my drink?" He asked. Everyone except Blaise pointed to Blaise who just sat there dying of laughter. "Thanks alot Zabini" He glared at him.

"You're welcome" Blaise said.

"I can't believe the girls let us come out on a boys night." Harry said once everyone stopped laughing.

"Hermione basically pushed me out of the apartment saying I needed a break and so did she." Draco said. He hadn't wanted to go since it was their ninth month of pregnancy and they basically could give birth any day now. Hermione just pushed him out and shut the door in his face. The guys met up in front of the Great Hall then decided to go to Hogsmede to get a drink.

"I feel a bit bad for leaving Ginny since this pregnancy has been hard on her." Blaise said.

"Have you guys thought of names?" Draco asked.

"Yeah but I'm not allowed to tell you guys since Pansy wants to tell you all when the baby is born." Ron said.

"Same here" Blaise said.

"Same" Harry said.

"I accidentally told Blaise but I'm much better now at keeping the secret." Draco said. They sat and talked a bit till the door to the Three Broomsticks was slammed open and Seamus ran in and looked around till he found the four soon to be dads. Her ran over and said something that made the guys go numb.

"Babies are coming" he gasped out.

Ten minutes before

Hermione walked down to the library she hadn't been to since she got pregnant and smiled. She missed reading and studying her. She came to find some books to read since she didn't want to watch a movie. She didn't even make it a step when she got a painful stab in her side before she felt liquid run down her legs.

"Oh no" she said.

"Hermione, are you okay?" Padma asked.

"My water just broke" she said.

"Oh my gosh, let's get you to the hospital wing." She said helping her out of the library. The made it to the hospital as Katie and Seamus arrived. Hermione looked around to see Lavender and Dean were there and so were Millicent and Colin.

"Seamus, the boys are at Hogsmede they need to be told that everyone is in labor." Hermione said just as a contraction hit. She screamed and squeezed Padma's hand. Seamus quickly helped Katie to a bed before kissing her forehead.

"I will be right back" he said before rushing to find the boys. Hermione got through her contraction before saying a quick sorry to Padma for squeezing the heck out of her hand. Padma moved her over to a empty bed before helping her lay down. Padma grabbed a chair and sat down next to Hermione as her twin came in with Ginny.

"Hermione, I'm so glad you are here I was looking for you when my water broke." Ginny said taking deep breaths. Parvati helped Ginny to the empty bed next to Hermione before helping her lie down.

"Where's-crap here comes another one" Hermione said before screaming as her contraction hit her.

"I don't know where Pansy is but Luna was right behind me." Ginny yelled through a contraction. Dennis Creevey came in with Luna and helped her to a bed next to Katie.

"Luna, have you seen Pansy?" Hermione said once she caught her breath.

"Last time I saw her she was going to talk to Professor Snape about her grade." Luna said as Snape walked in with Pansy.  Hermione almost laughed at the look on Professor Snape's face. He looked like he was going to faint as he help Pansy to the empty bed next to Ginny.

"Where is Mr. Weasley?" He asked as the boys ran in.

"I'm right here" Ron said going over to Pansy.

"Congratulations" Snape said before leaving.

"Thank you Padma" Draco said as Padma stood to leave.

"You're welcome" she said before leaving with the people who helped the pregnant ladies. Draco took the seat next to Hermione and took her hand.

"I should never have left you." He said.

"It's my fault I should have known better." She said right before she was hit with another contraction. Nurses came in and started pulling the curtains around the pregnant ladies to give them privacy. Once they had privacy the nurse asked Hermione to lift her maternity dress so she could check to see how far along she was. Hermione lifted her dress then the nurse removed her underwear before checking.

"Okay Hermione, I see the head so you need to start pushing." The nurse said. Hermione squeezed Draco's hand as she pushed.

"You're doing great babe." He said.

"Shut up, you did this to me" she yelled as her contraction stopped.

"Ok the head is out give me one more push." The nurse said. Hermione squeezed Draco's hand again as she pushed. Draco bit his lip blocking out the pain and focusing on his wife. She pushed again and the baby slipped out. A crash from somewhere across the room distracted Draco from watching his beautiful daughter be cleaned.

"Ron, wake up" Pansy said. Draco realized Ron had fainted and burst out laughing, pretty soon their was a bunch of laughs going through out the room. "Oh grow up will ya" Pansy said to everyone. Hermione ignored everyone as Raelynn was placed in her arms.

"Hello my sweet angel" she said then kissed her forehead. Draco stopped laughing and was now smiling at his wife and child.

"She's perfect" Draco said.

"Yes she is"