Chapter 28

3 year old

3 year old

Dedicated to IndiaKruse0 for her idea about Draco and Hermione fighting to keep the baby

Hermione woke up to an empty bed. It was still sorta dark outside as she looked over at the clock. It was two o'clock in the morning so where was Draco. She got out of bed and went to see if he was in Raelynn's room. He wasn't. She then head to the living room to see Draco sitting on a arm chair, drinking a glass of what looked like Firewhisky. He was staring into the fire, looking deep in thought.

"Draco, are you okay?" She asked. Draco looked up at her with a blank expression.

"I can't do it." He said.

"Can't do what?"

"I can't let her go, it would kill me." He said tears pooling in his eyes. Hermione closed her eye willing herself not to cry. Once she had it a bit under control she opened her eyes and went over to her husband. She helped him stand up before giving him a hug.

"We will find a way to keep her." Hermione said. "After breakfast we will go talk to McGonagall and see if we can keep her."

"Okay" he said.

"Let's go back to bed." Draco nodded and set the glass down on the coffee table before taking Hermione's hand and letting her lead him back to bed.

"Are you ready?" Hermione asked after they were all up and had eaten their breakfast. Hermione had Raelynn in one arm and Raelynn's diaper bag in the other. Draco nodded joining his wife and child at the door. They left the aparment and headed to McGonagall's office. When they got there they were suprised to see all the couples who had babies were there too. They were all here to fight to keep their child. Hermione knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds till the door opened and McGonagall stood there.

"Can I help you all?" She asked.

"We want to keep our babies." Pansy said.

"Please don't take them away." Cho said.

"I'm afraid I can't help you." She said. "The babies are programmed to leave after the last aging.

"Please help us to stop this" Hermione begged. "It would destroy all of us if you took our babies away from us."

"I'm truly sorry Mrs. Malfoy but I am afraid there is nothing I can do." McGonagall said. Hermione's eyes welled up with tears before she turned to Draco and crued into his chest. Draco rubbed her back as silent tears ran down his face. Raelynn looked at her parents in confusion. She then placed her hand on her mother's face making Hermione look down at her.

"Mummy, no be sad" she said. Hermione didn't know what to say so she kissed her head before taking her husband's hand and walking away. She was going to find a way to save her daughter.

Hermione watched as Draco and Hermione watch Lilo and Stitch: The Series. She smiled before getting back to writing the letter to her father-in-law. Maybe he knew away they all could keep their kids. She basically asked him if he knew any to keep Raelynn and if so can he please let her know. She gave the owl the letter and told him to give it to Lucius Malfoy. She watched as the owl flew off knowing that this was her last chance to save her daughter.

"Mummy, can we go Milo's" Raelynn said having finished watching an episode of Lilo and Stitch. Hermione looked at Draco who shrugged.

"I guess we can" Hermione said.

"Come on daddy" Raelynn said. Draco sighed and stood up, following his wife and daughter out of their aparment.

"I have sent a letter to your father, asking if he knows of a way that everyone can keep the kids." She saod as they walked to Blaise and Ginny's aparment.

"If anyone can find a solution it's my father." Draco said.

Sorry for the shortness I could not for the life of me find something else for this chapter. Also one more thing, Next chapter is the last chapter.... sorta. You guys are going to love it.