Chapter 15

Hermione growled as she tried to get comfortable. She hated that she could find a single comfortable position. Giving up after a hour and a half she pushed herself in a sitting position before pushing herself up. She left a sleeping Draco and headed across the hall to Raelynn's room. Turning the light on she looked at the bag of clothes her mother sent even though she asked her not to cause they had enough clothes. She sighed before going over to the the bag. She gripped the crib and lowered herself to the floor before getting to work folding the clothes.

Draco turned over and laid his arm where Hermione was supposed to be. His head lifted from the pillow to search the area, he noticed Raelynn's bedroom light was on so he got up and headed across the hall to see his wife folding clothes.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" He asked making her look up.

"I can't get uncomfortable" she whined. He left the room and went back into their room. He went to their closet on his side and grabbed a big pregnancy pillow before laying it on her side of the bed. He then went back to Raelynn's room, picked up the clothes she folded and put them in the dresser before helping her up and leading her to their bedroom. She smiled when she saw the pregnancy pillow.

"When did you get that?" She asked.

"I read in the book of What to expect when your expecting that this will help you sleep better so a few days ago I asked Dumbledore if I could go into muggle London to get on for you needless to say he agreed." He said.

"I love you" she said making him grin.

"I love you too" he said helping her lay down. She adjusted herself one time before Draco heard her small snore. He turned around and went to turn off the light in Raelynn's room before joining his glowing wife. The next day Hermione woke up in the best mood of her life. She had finally got a good night sleep. She looked over at Draco to see him on his side, facing her, staring at her. She smiled and turned over to face him.

"Good morning" she said.

"Good morning beautiful" he said before leaning over and giving her a quick kiss.

"We should get-ow Raelynn" she said rubbing where her daughter kicked her. Draco leaned over so his face hovered over her baby bump.

"I'm sorry did I forget to say good morning to you. Well good morning my sweet angel." He said then lifted Hermione's shirt and kissed the baby bump.

"Draco, I need to pee" she said trying to sit up. Draco quickly got out of bed and went over to her side of the bed to help her up. She quickly went to their bathroom and pulled her sweats down before lowering herself on to the toliet. After doing her business she wiped herself before struggling to get her sweats back up. After failing that Hermione just left the bathroom with no pants on. She grabbed her wand and cast a spell to change her clothes. She was now in one of her maternity dresses.

After that she went back into the bathroom and did her hair up into a ponytail before heading to the kitchen to see Draco making breakfast. He had told her that Harry was teaching him to cook which Hermione was grateful for. After breakfast they headed health class where they continued their discussion on whether babies should sleep with their parents for the first few days or sleep in their cribs.
Hermione and Draco were both in agreement that Raelynn would sleep in her own crib so she'd get used to it.

Somehow between the hormones and people's opinion a verbal fight broke between the class. Some believed it would help bond them closer together if they slept with them and the others thought it would only be hard for the babies to sleep in their own room if they were with them. Hermione and Draco just watched as the class went nuts while McGonagall tried to calm them down.

"SILENCE!!!" McGonagall yelled. The room went quiet which Hermione was thankful for. "Now it is your opinion on whether you have the baby next to you or in their own rooms. You should respect other people's choice on how they want to raise their child."

"Sorry Professor" they all said.

"Class is dismissed" she said. They left the room and went to their next class. Hermione had Charms while Draco had Quidditch practice. Hermione could pay attention at all cause Raelynn kept moving and kicking her. Having enough she raised her hand.

"Yes Miss. Gr-Malfoy" Flitwick said. Hermione ignored the slip up.

"Can I please find my husband so he can settle down our daughter?" She said. "She keeps kicking me and he's the only one she will listen too."

"Since you are all caught up and we aren't learning anything new today you are dismissed for the day." He said. Hermione smiled before collecting her things and leaving the room. She made her way to the stairs and as she was going down them she tripped and the next thing she knew she was on the ground having fell down a flight of stairs. She heard on of the portraits say to another portrait to get Madame Pomfrey before she passed out.

Draco smiled as his team finished practiced. They worked hard and he was proud of them knowing they were going to win against the Hufflepuffs. As he left the training he saw Mcgonall enter the field and look around. When she saw him she hurried over to him.

"Mr. Malfoy, your wife took a tumble down the stairs." She said before he blocked out the rest. His heart sunk and he began to run towards the hospital wing. He would die if anything happen to his family he thought as he entered the school, running into people left and right. As he rounded a corner he almost ran into Ginny and Blaise. Ignoring their protests he hurried to the hospital wing. He entered the hospital wing not seeing Hermione until he saw nurse at a bed and Hermione's terrified voice.

"Is she okay?" Draco rushed over to the bed to see that she had a small bandage on her forehead, and a wrapped right ankle.

"Oh baby are you okay?" He asked her moving to the side of the bed and kissed her.

"I'm fine but my stomach hurts and they won't tell me if Raelynn is okay." She said. Draco looked up at the nurse who had her wand out.

"Is our baby okay?" He asked as a picture of the ultrasound appeared before them. The sound of their daughters heart beat relaxed them a little but they wouldn't be fully relaxed till they get a confirmation that Raelynn was all right.

"She is not shy at all since her butt is in my way." The nurse said making her parents laugh. Raelynn finally moved a bit so they could she the front of her. "She looks good nothing I could see would lead me to think otherwise but I would like to put you on bed rest till next week."

"Thank you we-"

"What the hell is going on here?" An angry voice said.