Chapter 26

Dedicated to AlysiaOlivas for her idea

Hello my fellow readers, I'm back. I still need your help on finishing the book. Tell me what you guys would like to see happen. Hope you enjoy the chapter

A few days later, Hermione was trying to finish her paper for Potions but her daughter wanted her attention more. She really wished Draco was here to watch her so she could finish her paper. Draco was unfortunately at quidditch practice. After the third time Raelynn tried to get her attention  Hermione gave up on trying to get her paper done.

"Okay Raelynn, you've got mommy's full attention." She said getting up from the table, bending down and picking her up.

"Shall we go watch you daddy play quidditch?" She asked. Raelynn smiled at the mention of her daddy.

"I thought so" she said before grabbing Raelynn's diaper bag anf jacket just in case. She left their aparment and headed out to the quidditch pitch. When they got there Hermione noticed she wasn't the only one with the idea to bring their kid here. Ginny was sitting on the bleachers with Milo, watching Blaise practice. Hermione went over to her and sit down next to her.

"Hey Gin" Hermione said.

"Hey Mione"

"DA!" Raelynn said.

"Yes, Daddy is up there practicing." Hermione said.

"So Luna's birthday is tomorrow and she wants to go to a muggle amusement park with all of us and the kids." Ginny said.

"That should be funny" Hermione said.

"What should be fun?" Draco asked. The girls look over to see Blaise and Draco on their brooms hovering a few inches of the ground.

"DA!!" Raelynn and Milo said reaching out to their fathers. Blaise and Draco made their brooms lower so that they were now on the ground. They got of their brooms set them down before reaching over to pick up their babies.

"Going to an amusement park." Hermione said.

"Luna wants to go to one with all of us and the kids for her birthday tomorrow." Ginny said.

"What is an amusement park?" Blaise asked.

"It's a place where muggles go and ride these things called roller coaster and have fun." Hermione said.

"Sound...okay" Blaise said rocking a now sleeping Milo.

"I'm in as long as it's safe for Raelynn." Draco said.

"It's safe" Hermione said before inwardly smirking. She knew just the park they should go too. "In fact I know the perfect place to go. Have any of you heard of Thorpe Park?"

"No" they said before looking nervous at the grin on Hermione's face.

The next day, Luna, Harry, James, Ron, Pansy, Lila, Blaise, Ginny, Milo, Draco, Hermione and Raelynn left Hogwarts in muggle clothes, taking train to platform nine and three quarters. Once they arrived they went out to muggle London where Hermione rented van which would hold all of them. She drove because no one minus Ron could drive but she wasn't going to let a man who drove a flying car into a tree drive them all to Thorpe Park.

It was a fourty five minute drive from London to Thorpe Park Resort. Once they got there strollers were pulled out of the back and set up before babies were placed inside them. They went up to admissions where both Harry and Hermione payed for everyone since the rest of them didn't have muggle money. They entered the park and both Harry and Hermione chuckled at the looks on everyone's faces. Luna, Ron and Ginny's face looked at everything with wonder and curiosity while Draco, Pansy and Blaise's look both unsure and a bit terrified.

"Shall we?" Hermione asked. They all nodded before they headed off to have some funny. They went on the the family rides first. The Timber Tug Boat was Ron favorite to go on with Lila, Mr. Monkey's Banana Ride was Luna and Harry's favorite to go on with James, Draco's favorite to go on with Raelynn was called Depth Charge  while the others liked playing wiyhtheir with kids in Angry Bird Land. After they had had their fun with the family side it was time for the adult rides.

"We need to go on Stealth first." Hermione said knowing she was going to have to bait Draco into going on it with her but luckily for her, Harry was here to help.

"I don't know, Mione." Harry saod shrugging his shoulders knowing that Draco would take the bait. "Do you think he can handle it?" He asked. Draco glared at him before grabbing Hermione's hand and pulling her over to where Stealth was. Blaise and Ginny decided to go to leaving Raelynn and Milo with the others. They made it to Stealth and waited in line till their turn. After a few minutes  of waiting Draco had calm down and was now nervous.

"Maybe we should-" he said but was interrupted by one of the workers.

"Next" The worker said. Hermione grabbed Draco's hand pulling him towards the front two seats while Blaise and Ginny followed behind taking the two seats behind him. They buckled in then a few seconds later the same worker came and checked their straps before leaving a second later the shot fowards going from zero to eighty miles per hour in two second. Hermione heard a girl screaming and laughed so hard when she notice it was her husband that was screaming like a little girl as they were shot down a hill. After the ride cane to a stop she looked over at Draco again to see his head back and him breathing hard before his eyes opened and he quickly unbuckled himself and jumped out and ran off. Hermione chuckled as she unbuckled her strap and got out. She then noticed Ginny laughing way to hard at a passed out Blaise.

"Did he also scream like a little girl?" Hermione asked bursting out laughing. Ginny's face turned as red as her hair as she nodded.

"He....screamed....then...passed...out." Ginny said between laughing her butt off. Hermione laughed as Blaise woke up and remembered where he was. He quickly unbuckled himself and jumped out also running out. Ginny and Hermione had both calmed down once they reached the other.

Check out the ride they went on