Chapter 22

The girls at two months

So I decided that the babies will grow up like this:

2 months
6 months
10 months
1 year old
3 years old
4 years old

Hermione watched as Draco talked to Raelynn making her smile. Raelynn was two months old and could now hold her head up when she was on her stomach or being held. She was the perfect baby since she hardly ever gave them trouble unless it was bed time then she refused to sleep. She was to curious about the world around her and her parents who she smiled at as often as she could.

Raelynn's hair and eyebrows had grown darker which meant she was probably going to have her mother's hair color. Her eyes had lightened and turned into a pretty shade of blue. Though she looked liked Hermione she was just like Draco personality wise. She could get anyone to do what she wanted by crying really loud. She was also intelligent for a two month old. She would watch her parents and their friends then react when there was a need.

"I know you don't like it but you can't go around naked." Draco said trying to get Raelynn's onesie on. Raelynn wasn't having it. She hated when people tried putting clothes on her and screamed bloody murder. Draco quickly got the onesie on and picked up his screaming daughter.

"She really hates that she has to wear clothes." Hermione said making Draco look up at her from the floor.

"Once she has it on she's fine it's the process she hates." He said soothing his daughter.

"Milo is the same way, he hates the process too."

"That's because Blaise only allows the finest clothes on him." Draco said.

"I really hate that about him" Hermione said making Draco chuckle.

"How's the others?" He asked. "I haven't seen or heard from them since last week. Draco handed Raelynn to his wife before standing up.

"Harry and Luna are doing well now that James finally understood the word go to sleep and has been sleeping better. Pansy and Ron are loving being parents and say that Lila is a easy baby. Ginny and Blaise are sleep deprived but seem to be happy with Milo." She said as Draco put on the baby sling . Hermione set Raelynn in the sling before grabbing her bag and Draco's.

"Looks like we got it easier than some of the parents." Draco said before picking up the diaper bag.

"That's because she's just so darn cute." Hermione said peaking into the sling. Raelynn gave her a smile before cooing.

"We should go or we will be late." Draco said. Hermione nodded and they left their apartment when they got to Draco's class Hermione gave him his bag before giving him and Raelynn a quick kiss.

"I don't want to leave her." She said.

"You will sre her soon" He said.

"I know" she pouted making Draco chuckle.

"Raelynn, tell your mother that she will see you at quidditch practice ." Draco said as Raelynn stared at him.

"Fine" Hermione said before waving goodbye and hurrying to her class. Draco entered Transfiguration. He sat in the back where it was a bit dark so if Raelynn wanted to nap she wouldn't be bothered by the lights. He set the diaper bag and his bag down on the table and began pulling some parchment and his quill out. As the class began Raelynn decided that she wanted to talk so she began to coo. Everyone turned to look at him.

"What? I can't help it that she wants to talk." He said. McGonagall gave him a unimpressed look. Draco sighed and took Raelynn out of the sling before placing her on his lap so she could look around. Raelynn immediately stopped cooing and looked around. Draco smiled before continuing to writing his notes. After class Draco put Raelynn back into her sling before gathering his stuff up.

"Hey Draco" A girl from Slytherin said.

"Hello" he said

"I was wondering if you wanted to join me for a nightcap this weekend." She said biting her lip.

"I'm happily married so I am going to have to say no." He said moving towards the door. He was stopped by a hand on his arm.

"Come on Draco you don't seriously want the Mud-" she said.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence" Draco growled before taking her hand off his arm. "I will not cheat on my wife and I will not have my daughter listen to such nonsense." He turned and left the room heading to the quidditch field. He was tried to rein in his temper so Raelynn wouldn't cry but he was struggling. As he got to the quidditch field his anger disappeared as he saw his wife sitting on the bench reading a book waiting for them. He went over to her and tilted her head up to kiss her. She smiled and kissed him back before pulling away. She looked into the sling to see Raelynn calmly watching her.

"Hello sweetheart, did you miss your mommy?" She asked then took her out of the sling. She cradled her in her arms before leaning down and kissing her forehead. Draco smiled down at them before sighing.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"After class a Slytherin girl offered me a nightcap and I refused telling her I'm happily married. She grabbed my arm and almost said some stuff about you that I shut down. She almost said that word in front of our daughter." Draco said angrily.

"I really want to find her and beat the crap out of her." Hermione said.

"You might get the chance." He said as he watched the same girl walk on to the field headed straight for them.