Chapter 24

Girls at six months

Changed the months again so check out chapter 22 for the update

Boys at six months

Draco laughed as Hermione tried to pry Raelynn's hands of her hair which Raelynn was currently trying to put in her mouth

"Raelynn, you can't put mommy's hair in your mouth." She said making
Draco laugh harder. Hermione glared at him as she removed her daughter's hands from her hair. Draco calmed down enough to grab Raelynn from her so she could get ready for lunch with his father.

After what happened last week with Lisa, Draco was really hesitant to let Hermione out of his sight but Hermione told him she had planned this lunch with his father a few days before the incident and that she couldn't cancel just because Draco was being protective. There was no threat now that Lisa was in Azkaban but she understood his reason for her not to go.

"Get her dressed in the outfit your father got her." She said before going to get ready. Draco changed Raelynn into her Grandpa's girl outfit. He turned to grab her socks turn and when he turned back Raelynn was laying down anymore but apparently rolled over on to her stomach and was now trying to sit up.

"Hermione, come quick and grab the video camera." He yelled. Hermione came rushing out fully dressed and with the video camera. She started to film Raelynn first sitting up. After struggling a bit and Draco helping her a little Raelynn was now propping herself up by her hands smiling at her parents.

"What a good girl Raelynn" Hermione said before shutting off the camera. Hermione swooped her up and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Draco stood and kissed his wife and child before letting them go. Hermione avaparated 
her and Raelynn to the wizard restaurant. Raelynn was the first to see her grandfather and she started babbling and reaching for him. Hermione went up to him and smiled as Lucius took Raelynn and kissed her cheek.

"Hello sweetheart, grandpa has missed you so much and you have gotten so big." He said before looking at Hermione. "How are you doing?" He asked

"I'm great, Raelynn sat up before we came here, we got it all one tape." Hermione said showing him the video camera.

"Marvelous" he said before the made their way inside the restaurant. They were escorted to a private room in the V.I.P section. Once inside they were seated and handed menus before the waiter left to get a high chair for Raelynn.

"Raelynn, show Grandpa what you are wearing." Hermione said. Lucius looked at Raelynn's outfit and smiled.

"You certainly are a Grandpa's girl" he said.

"Draco would fight you on that since she listens to him more than anyone. She's six months old so she's in that stranger danger phase which has got Draco grinning like a fool because she clings to him more." She said rolling her eyes.

"Malfoy's are notorious for wanting all the attention." He said as the waiter came in with the high chair. Lucius put Raelynn in the high chair before they ordered their food. When the waiter left Hermione pulled out a small container for the diaper bag she had grabbed before leaving her apartment. She grabbed a baby spoon from the diaper bag before opening the container.

"May I?" He asked.

"Sure" she said before handing it to him. She got the bib out and put it around Raelynn's neck before Lucius began to feed her.

"How are you after the close call with the psycho girl?" He asked.

"I'm fine now, it was scary to think that if she would have succeeded I wouldn't be here anymore. Draco would have been all alone after Raelynn is gone." Hermione said.

"Well I'm just glad Draco stopped her and that hopefully he will never find out what it's like to lose you."

After lunch Lucius went back to work and Hermione and Raelynn went back to Hogwarts. After they arrived Hermione and Raelynn went back to the apartment so Hermione could catch up on home work while Raelynn would play in the play pen they bought for her. Half way through her homework Draco arrived and picked up a happy Raelynn.

"Da-Da" she yelled out making Hermione and Draco freeze.

"Did she just say?" Draco asked.

"I think so" she said.

"Ma-Ma" Raelynn yelled. Hermione and Draco smiled before going abandoning their homework and playing with their daughter. It was a happy day in the Malfoy family.