十 ✔️

Stepping out into the hallway, the girl put a hand to her now cooling cheeks.

"He just..." she was at loss for words. She stayed up against the wall recalling the moment before and then walking into her room and plopping herself down on her bed. Looking out the large window that took up most of the wall, she pulled up the blankets and watched the nighttime life push on outside her window. With a yawn, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

---

Sitting up in the bed, Akira stretches and looks up at the simply designed digital clock on the white wall. He looks out the window, the sun's bright rays lighting up the room.

Throwing the fluffy blanket off of him, he slings his legs over the bed and stands up. Wondering if (Y/n) is up, he walks out of the room and down the hall to hers. He knocks a few times and waits for her answer. Without hearing any, he opens the door to find her asleep in her large bed.

"(Y/n), time to wake up~" the boy coos as he nears her bed. He places a hand on her shoulder and gently shakes her. He sighs as she pushes him away and rolls onto her side. Looking down at the girl, he admires her beauty even while she sleeps. He places a hand on her face and gently caresses her cheek. She groans and moves her head away, earning a chuckle from the male. He leans down and gently pecks her cheek. He then walks out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen. Getting all the ingredients out, he then starts to make a nice warm breakfast for the two of them. 

---

  "Mm, what's that smell?" (Y/n) asks and she walks down the last couple of steps, her arms outstretched above her head. She yawns and sits up at the mini bar connected to the counter.

  "Breakfast sandwiches." He replies, setting a plate in front of her and next to her as he walks around the countertop. He sits down next to her and takes a large bite of the food. She chuckled as she watched him eat, taking a few bites of her own. She felt proud, like a mother, to see this experiment work. It didn't work as well last time. She looked down at her plate, slowly taking bites as she recalled the incident a few years ago. Finishing up the sandwich, he swallows and looks down at the girl. Noticing her dulled expression, he raises an eyebrow and takes both of their plates, seeing that she's already finished her sandwich.

"You okay, (Y/n)?" He asks, placing the dishes in the sink. Her expression lifts and she looks up at the boy.

"Hm? Oh yeah. I'm fine." She gave him a reassuring smile, standing up and stretching her sore limbs a bit.

"You can always talk to me, you know?" He replied, placing a hand on her shoulder. She winces and he quickly takes it off, remembering her bruise.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"It's fine. And yeah, I know." She gave him another smile, showing her teeth.

He smiled back, waiting a bit to see if she'd vent to him. But she begins to walk back upstairs to get dressed. He gives her a disappointed half smile as she descends up the stairs. Plopping himself down on the couch, he grabs the remote next to him and turns on the large flat screen t.v. He flipped through the channels as he wondered what (Y/n) did for a living to earn this much money. 

---

Finishing up getting dressed, the girl was about to stroll down the stairs when she felt a buzzing in her pocket.

Grabbing her phone, she looks at the caller ID; Ryo. Answering the call, she puts the phone up to her ear and continues to walk done the stairs.

"Ryo, what's up?"

"(Y/n), tell Akira his phone arrived and to come pick it up. It's at the Makimura's place." The male said on the other side of the phone. Before she could answer, he hung up.

She rolled her eyes as she stepped down from the last step and walked over the Akira on the couch.

"Hey, Ryo just called," she said, earning the attention of the black haired boy. "He said your phone arrived. It's at the Makimura's place?" She asked, not sure if she got the name right.

"Oh, alright." He said and stood up. She took his spot on the couch. As he was about to leave, he looked back at her.

  "Wanna come with me? You can meet Miki," he mentioned. She looked back at him and shook her head with a smile.

  "No, it's alright. Maybe another time." She said, looking back at the t.v and waved.

  He frowned a bit and then walked up to her, pulling her up by her unharmed wrist.

  "Come on," he groaned.