二八 ✔️

"So, can you fly?" Akira turned to the girl. She gently brushed her wing, tracing the rachis and vanes of her feathers and shook her head.

  "I don't think so." She said as she looked behind her. The wings flexed out a bit as she spread her fingertips. To be dreadfully honest, she wasn't even sure how to move them. They kinda just did their own thing but still attached to her body.

  "Huh. Well, we'll just have to teach you, now. Won't we?" He beamed down at the girl. His eyes were closed as he shown his teeth. She could just about see sparkles when he opened his eyes. Beaming back, she pinched his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. He placed gentle hands on her waist and she draped her arms around his neck. Warmth filled both of their chests as the gentle breeze from the calm sunny day blew through them. It was a nice feeling. Drawing away, he grabbed her hand and fiddled with her fingers.

  "Come on, let's start with the basics." The male chuckled, placing a warm hand on her soft cheek.

---

  "Have you found them yet!?" A wine glass was thrown at the rock wall. The frustrated blonde plopped down and slouched in his throne. He rubbed his stress lines and pushed his hair back trying to calm the running headache that's lasted him hours.

  "N-no, they haven't been located yet, sir." Jenny stutters. For the first time, she was truthfully afraid of her master. Out of all the loops and cycles that has happened, all the years, eons even just for Ryo to claim God's throne, this was the first time she was scared. He's never lashed out like this before, never seen that pained expression on his face. Nothing but fear and anger.

  "Well, find them! She can't learn! We have have to destroy her before she figures out what she can do. If she figures out how strong she is now that she's merged with him, we're fucked! She could stand a chance and actually destroy me this time!" He glared at Jenny. She merely nodded and turned away. She looked with her vision as she attempted to locate the whereabouts of the two.

  "Master, what do you want to do with the boy?" She turned around.

  "Gosh, Jenny, I don't know, maybe kill him? You stupid incompetent worthless being! Just leave me be. When you find them I'll resurface the Earth and kill them, since you won't be able to." Satan growled at his servant.

  "Noted," she said calmly and exited the room.

  She was hurt.

---

  "I think I'm getting the hang of it!" (Y/n) chirped as she awkwardly flapped the multiple wings on her back. Akira laughed with her, holding her up by her arms.

  "You're doing fine!" He laughed, his thick black hair moving along with the wind. The two continued to fly upwards, with each flap of the wing, she quickly learned. She liked the feeling of being in the air, especially when she had her lover by her side.

  "Wow, you're such a fast learner." Akira laughed as they landed, their feet placed on the soft grass. She slapped a hand on his bare chest shaking her head.

  "Don't make fun of me," the girl pouted. He pinched her cheeks and shook her head. Just as she was about so say something, a huge boom from behind them went off. The blue sky turned black with smoke and embers of charred wood. There was a fire around the black smoke.

  The two looked with wide eyes near the smoke. It was spreading faster than they could imagine. They were close and they knew what had to be done soon.