二七 ✔️

"You're so pretty," Akira mumbled as he pushed the girls exceedingly long hair back. He delicately touched the right wing on top of her head, brushing his fingers through the brightly glowing feathers. (Y/n) smiled, leaning against his and as she closed her eyes. She thanked him and gently kissed his wrist.

  "So, when are we gonna kick that bastards ass? That fucking trap," he growled under his breath. She placed a finger on his lips and chuckled.

  "Calm, my love. We need to rest, first. You've been emotionally damaged. We will fight soon." She soothed him, his eyes half lidded as she spoke. He felt the tingling sensation she left on his skin as she touched him. Man, this angel stuff was really getting to him, and he loved it.

  "Okay," he purred. She giggled as she drew her hand away from his cheek. Now taking his hand, she began to walk with him through the fields. The wind blew through the tall grass as they walked together hand in hand. The sky was now blue, the sun high in the sky. The girl wondered how long she was gone, how much trauma she's put him through due to her absence. It was her fault that she had died, but she's here now, better than ever. And if she did stay, how would Raguel's thoughts have stayed the same? Her eyes suddenly widened, her bare feet suddenly stopping.

  "(Y/n), what's wrong?" Akira asked, his eyes filled with worry. She combed her fingers through her long locks in thought, taking her hand away from his.

  "H-how am I supposed to defeat Ryo? I don't even know how to fight, nonetheless with this body! Akira, what do I do?" She turned the raven head, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes. A feeling clenched his chest as he looked at her nervous face. His brows raised and a smile gracing his lips.

  "I could help you," He places a hand on her cheek as he neared her face. "Don't worry, we still have time. I will help you." He kissed her forehead. He noticed how tall she had gotten, her skin a little brighter and more radiant before. But, he was still taller than her. He chuckled and kissed her tears away.  She was just too cute.

  "Y-yeah, okay." She smiled and nodded. The two walked together in serene bliss, the wind blowing the two's hair. (Y/n) hugged the boy's arm as she laid her head on his shoulder. He chuckled at her actions, enjoying the contact. He missed her, and he was glad to have her back. As the two walked, he looked back and studied her wings. The pretty golden feathers lined her head and back, bouncing with every step she took. It suited her well, rather than having some weird teeth or gross fur like the other demons.

---

  "Sir, they're back." Jenny pops up from behind the fallen arch angel. He tilts his head, a little to look behind him. His expression was unfazed, almost as if he was uninterested, but his eyes glinted with excitement. He knew what this meant.

  "Oh? (Y/n) too? How so?" He asked, already knowing the answer. He wanted to hear Jenny say it, his sadistic tendencies peaking through.

  "Raguel merged with her..." Jenny mumbled. Satan said nothing, starring off at the magma infested water. It was as if a chord was strummed in him, his eyes showing a bit of fear. "... What?" He lowered his voice.

  "Raguel m-"

  "I heard what you said!" Satan lashed out at Jenny. She jumped, face remaining the same expression she had on earlier. He roughly ran a hand through his blonde hair, lightly pulling on his locks. His brows creased with stress as he was experiencing this new feeling. Why was he so afraid? Was it because that they actually had a chance of winning?

  "Raguel merged with her!? She was only supposed to be reincarnated! And he fucking merged with her!?" He slammed a fist on a rock, splitting it in two. Feeling afraid of her master, Jenny levitated back a bit. His once blue eyes turned red with lust for blood.

  "Find them. Bring them to me before they find out."