十五 ✔️

The girl's eyes widened as she felt soft lips upon hers.

  Akira was kissing her.

  The boy who was headstrong toward another girl was actually kissing her. She grabbed onto the boy's shoulders as his tongue brushed against her bottom lip. Pulling away with red faces, (Y/n) looked up at the boy and shook her head.

  "Akira, this is wrong. What about Miki?"

  The boy gave her a questionable look as he tilted his head. He looked down at her lips again, leaning in.

  "What about Miki?" He asked, trying to go in for another passionate kiss. She was currently sitting on his lap, his hands on her waist, pulling her closer.

  "Aren't you two dating?" She asked, placing a finger over the boy's puckered lips. He looked at her finger, then at her.

  "No?" He replied and gently grabbed her petite hands, removing them away from his face. "What makes you say that?"

  It was (Y/n)'s turn to give a dumbfounded look.

  "You two obviously have a thing for each other," she mentioned as she attempted to get off the boy's lap, only to have him tighten his grip and keep her down.

  "(Y/n), I have feelings for you." Said Akira as he stared deeply into her eyes. She searched to see if he was telling any lies, and he wasn't.

  "But what about Miki? She has feelings for you..." (Y/n) looked away, worried about losing a new friend. Akira's arms wrapped around the girl's torso as he pulled her into a hug. He stroked her hair and held her close.

  "Don't worry about her. I only think of her has a sibling." He pulled away, dropping his hands down to her waist. He leaned in again, attempting to go for another kiss. Looking at his lips, (Y/n) closed her eyes and leaned in as well. Their lips locked together, passionately kissing while the sun was setting. The girl placed a hand on top of the male's chest, pulling away for air. Akira seemed to not have any problems with breathing. 'Probably a demon thing,' thought the girl. Both of their cheeks flushed, Akira gives the girl a gentle smile. The boy leans forward and rests his head on the girl's shoulder. He let out a happy sigh, giving the girl a little squeeze.

  "I'm so happy. I'm glad you feel the same way," he mumbled, nuzzling into the girl's neck. (Y/n)'s cheeks burned more as she looked down at the boy, stroking and playing with his thick black hair.

  But did she feel the same way? Sure, she did kiss him back. But yet, she hasn't really thought about Akira that way. Is she only feeling this way to fill the void in her heart for the people she has lost? Looking out the large window, she watched the sunset as she enjoyed Akira's company. 

---

  A couple of hours have passed. Akira was knocked out on the couch with his head in (Y/n)'s lap, cuddling up against her. She merely just pet his hair as she was lost in her thoughts. She was conflicted. She didn't want to be selfish and use him, but she didn't want to hurt his feelings either. Did she like him like that? He's extremely attractive and really nice–especially to her–so why did she feel like this was wrong. Grabbing Akira by the shoulder, she gently shook him to wake him up.

  "Akira, Akira," she repeatedly called until he woke up. "Come on, let's head to bed." He groggily sat up and followed the girl upstairs. Nearing the hallway, the boy grabbed onto the girl's wrist.

  "Huh? What is it?" She asked, turning around to face him. His cheeks were flushed bright red as he stared down at her.

  "Can I sleep with you?"