十三 ✔️

"Hello?"

  "(Y/n), where are you? I thought you were at Miki's?" Akira's worried voice could be heard through her phone.

  "I was, but now I'm at my... brothers?"

-

  "Her brothers? Does (Y/n) even have a brother?" Akira asks, pulling away from the phone and asking Ryo. He took a sharp turn as he raced down the road.

  "Yes, but she doesn't talk to her family much. Last I heard, they disowned her for going to college for what she wanted rather than the family business. I've never met them, though, only heard stories." Just as Ryo finished talking, he sloppily parked the car.

  The building's fluorescent "photo studio" sign shown brightly in the dark night.

-

  Stepping back inside, (Y/n) looked around. Her brother was nowhere in sight.

  "Koji?" She called out. She quickly walked up the steps towards the bathroom.

  Nearing the top of the stairs, she spotted a man taking photos of Miki through a translucent wall without her knowledge. Koji stood in the back.

  "Hey! Cut that out!" (Y/n) yells, pushing the man with the camera over. The camera falls, soon shattering the lens.

  "Who the fuck-?" The man started before being interrupted by Miki.

  "(Y/n)? What's going on?"

  Koji walks into the next room, goo flooding out of his eyes, mouth, and nose.

  "K-Koji-" (Y/n) stuttered as he soon collapsed. The goop traveled underneath the door into the shower room.

  "(Y/n)? Mr. Nagasaki?" Miki called from her bath. Before (Y/n) could open the door, the bathroom flooded with that strange goop.

  She slammed her body up against the door, but the damn thing was locked.

  "You there! What are you doing here!?" The man from earlier nears the girl. She pushes herself up against the wall and looks for objects to protect herself with. Nothing but a shelf with towels.

-

  Akira rung the doorbell to the studio while Ryo went and hid somewhere with his gun.

  Miki opened the door in nothing but a robe. An evil smirk on her lips.

  "Miki?" Akira asked.

  "Come in," she said, walking back inside. Akira follows behind her, looking skeptical of the area.

  "What about—what about that guy?"

  "He's not here. I kicked him out," she lied as she soon began to walk up the stairs.

  "Maybe it was my fault too. I did give him the wrong idea," she said as she loosened the belt on her robe. It slid off her body, revealing her naked self.

  "Miki!" Akira shouted in shock.

  "You wanted to see this, didn't you? You always spend more time with (Y/n) than me, I'm jealous." She said in a seductive tone as she neared the male. She wrapped her arms around him