十八 ✔️

The sky turned pitch black and the street lamps of the park lit up. Spotting a bathroom in the distance, (Y/n)'s face lit up.

  "Ah, Akira, I'll be right back!" She shouted since she already started jogging towards the restroom. He merely smiled and shook his head at the girl. She was something.

  "Amon," a voice called out to the male in the distance. Turning around, he noticed a woman clad in a dark navy blue. She had silver hair that shown brightly in the moonlight. The wind picking it up, the locks flown through the air in a very mesmerizing, fluid way. He furrowed his brows at the mentioning of the name that belonged to the demon's body he acquired.

  "You must have the wrong guy," he replied, turning around and shoving his hands in his pockets. He walked to the restroom, hoping he'd be able to shake this lady off. He really wasn't in the mood to fight, especially when (Y/n) is around.

  "Don't walk away from me, Devilman." She called out to the male. His eyes widened as he glared at the female.

  "What do you want!?" He yelled at the woman.

  "I want my Amon back!" She screamed back, her form shifting into her demon-self.  Her huge, bird-like winds rested upon her head, a few feathers dropping to the ground. Akira's body shifted, but only a little to where his shirt tore and his leather black wings expanded. His skin color dulled a bit and his claws got longer. Anger boiled inside the male. His night was ruined, thanks to this harpy. 

"Akira, I'm done–" (Y/n) came out from the bathroom, only to freeze on spot at the sight of the bird-woman.

"Who's this!?" Sirene screamed as tears welled in her eyes. Akira turned to the girl he loved, his eyes filled with worry.

"(Y/n), I need you to leave. Run! Go now!" He yelled as worry filled within the girl. She nodded, trusting the male, and started to run out of the park. Sirene was angered at this. How dare she 1) steal his man and 2) not face her and fight like a true woman? Jumping up into the air, she flew at immense speed towards (Y/n). 

Noticing this, Akira quickly intervened and body slammed the bird.

"Your fight is with me," he growled, now fully shifting into his demon form.

-

Running as quickly as possible, she could hear the two fighting in the distance. Slamming into trees, tearing up the sidewalk, smashing into buildings; she could hear it all. She wheezed as she began to slow down. She was getting tired and getting tired fast. In actuality, (Y/n) was a horrible runner. Miki offered to practice and work out with her, but (Y/n) denied, saying it would never do her any good. She now realized that the training would've helped A LOT in this situation. 

"(Y/n)!!!" She could hear the female demon scream. She craned her neck to see behind her as she ran. Sirene was a few meters behind her, flying off the ground, but only to he stomped on by Akira's animalistic demon foot. She crashed to the ground, rubble and debris breaking off and propelling into the air.

Grabbing her by a wing, Akira used his strength and tore it off. She screamed in pain and in agony, and all (Y/n) could do was watch.

She couldn't help but feel a bit of sympathy for her as she cried out in pain. Her talons dug into the concrete to try and cope with the pain as Akira dug his claws into her back. He then tore her apart, instantly killing her.

Why did (Y/n) feel sad?