十七 ✔️

"You found him?"

"Yeah, but he goes by a different name. Devilman."

---

  "So... Are we going to tell Ryo?"

  (Y/n)'s eyes shot wide open at the mentioning of the psychotic blonde's name.  Her eyes narrowed as she began to aggressively cut the carrots.

  "I'm not saying anything to that goddamn cocksucker." She replied, picking up her speed as she got angrier.

  "Uh, (Y/n)–" Akira began in a warning tone, moving his body near the girl.

  "He's... He's a useless fungal infection!" She angrily yelled with teary eyes.

  "(Y/n),"

  "Ah!"

  She quickly tossed the knife and held her other hand. Blood started to pool out of her newly formed cut. Droplets sprinkled the wooden cutting board as she clenched her hand. It was a lot of blood considering the pretty large cut. Akira sighed as she groaned in pain. He saw it coming since she interrupted him to shit on Ryo. He had nothing against it. He did murder her mother and brother. Stepping up behind her and wrapping his arms around her small form, he guided her to the kitchen sink and turned on the faucet. Gently holding onto her delicate hands, he held them under the running water; washing the blood off and cleansing them. He looked down at her small form, tilting his head a bit as he noticed tears running down her cheeks. This broke his heart. 

  "I'm sorry," he said as he dried her hands. She sniffed, her tears began to dry from her face. She gave him a believable smile as she raised her brows and tilted her head.

  "No, I'm sorry. It didn't hurt that bad. I've made a bigger deal about this than I needed to." She gave him a light chuckle of reassurance. He stopped for a moment as his grip on her hands began to tighten. He looked down as he heard her say that. 

  "Don't lie to me. I know that's not why you're crying." He pulled her into a hug. This took her back. She didn't think he'd notice. But she had nothing to say so she kept quiet and let him finish. 

  "I don't blame you for hating him, (Y/n). He's taken a lot from you. And I hate the fact that he can get away with it. But it's not like I can abandon him... I'm not going to bring him up anymore." He mumbled as he pushed his head into the crook of her neck. Pulling back, he noticed her shining veil drawn over across her cheeks. Through her tears, she spoke, "Why do I keep letting him back into my life?" She questioned more to herself. Akira himself didn't know how to answer this. He paused for a moment then looked down, still holding onto her hands. Then, he tugged her from the kitchen, through the living room, and down the stairs to the door.

  "Akira? Where are we going?" She asked, wiping her cheeks.

---

  "There he is. But he's with someone." The male turned to his female partner. She furrowed her sharp brows as she pouted her blue, plump lips.

  "Amon..." she said to herself as she watched the couple walk through the park.

The moon and the stars shone brightly above through the clouds. It's dark skies discretely hid the pair as they stalked the couple, plotting away on how to get Amon back.