Chp. 11

Then morning came quickly, and I forced myself out of bed as I nudged Blair next to me. I hadn’t told her about the encounter last night with Megan because she had been passed the fuck out, but I wasn’t sure if I wanted to tell her yet.

She was retarded when she woke up.

She turned over, groaning like a beached whale as she looked at me, “Sam it’s too early!”

I rolled my eyes, “It’s 11:30.”

“And?”

I shoved her, “Get the fuck up.”

She frowned, crawling over to me on her stomach, “Can’t you just for once give me a good morning kiss and fix me breakfast in bed?”

At this I couldn’t help but laugh as I shook my head as I walked into the bathroom. Blair really was something else in the morning, but seriously? Breakfast in bed? Who did she think I was?

Soon enough she was standing next to me, brushing her teeth as I did the same. She sighed, “Why’d you get up in the middle of the night?”

I shrugged, “I couldn’t sleep. But speaking of that… I think Megan and I had a little heart to heart.”

“Holy shit. Did you kiss her?”

I rolled my eyes, “Blair, no, we just had a talk. Apparently she couldn’t sleep either, but Blair I swear to you for a second I thought she was going to kiss me. It was insanely close, but she never did.”

Blair shook her head as she spit out into the sink, “And I can’t believe I missed this.”

I nodded, “I think she has something for me.”

“I told you that like what? A month ago?”

I looked at her as I finished up in the bathroom, “Yea but, I don’t know. Something was different last night…”

“Yea! She was horny and her and Shawn are obviously not getting it on! Maybe she wants to try out for the softball team again… if you know what I mean.”

I eyed Blair with a curious look, wondering if she understood how retarded she sounded at the moment. I laughed, “She told me she kind of likes Shawn so, I think she’s sticking with baseball, if you know what I mean.”

“Maybe she’s bisexual, like me.”

I shook my head, “Blair, you’re not bisexual. You’re straight.”

“I am not.”

“Yes, you are.”

She shoved me, “Just because you are anti-dick doesn’t mean we all have to be like you. I like both, but I think I lean more towards guys. We’re all different.”