Chp. 55

~ ~ ~ ~MEGAN'S POV~ ~ ~ ~

Whenever Sam had randomly showed up at my house last night I had been a little caught off guard. I had expected her to go hangout with the softball girls but instead she had driven here to see me, and apparently release some sexual tension. She had literally wasted no time in sealing off my lips and I had to say I honestly didn't mind it. It had felt so surreal and hot at that same time that when she left I had found myself thinking about it up until the next day.

It was weird what she made me feel, but the more I analyzed it the more confused I got.

We were obviously attracted to each other, that was one of the biggest things. She was gorgeous, and the way she seduced you without even saying a damn thing to you drove me crazy. I hated how it was easy to get lost in her, her sarcastic smirk and her tousled blonde hair managed to give her the most irresistible bad-girl appearance.

Then again I was a sucker for hot blondes.

Thinking about last night had me in a daze throughout my first, second, and third period, and I knew I would be seeing Sam soon. I grew nervous at the thought of Sam walking down that hallway towards me, and something inside me quivered. I pictured her flawless face and those big blue eyes that engulfed you, letting you know all of her attention was on you and only you. Her desirable, pink lips mesmerized you when she talked to you, and you just couldn't help but watch them move.

Ever since I had admitted the truth all the feelings I had suppressed for months had managed to overwhelm me, but I had to face the truth just like Sam was.

I heard the bell ring above me, letting me know it was time to prepare for my fourth hour, and that meant prepare for Sam's constant stare throughout the class time. It's not like I hated her staring at me, and it didn't make me insecure, it just made me nervous... like really nervous.

I stood from my desk, watching the last of my third hour exit my class as my fourth hour kids flowed in. I stood at my door greeting a few students and watching the corner of the hallway, anticipating Sam to turn it any second now.

I constantly had to remind myself that Sam was in fact my student, and she was also nineteen years old. Although it was only five years and she obviously appeared older than nineteen, the reality of the situation sucked, and dealing with it sucked even more.

Then I saw her round the corner, her black booksack slung over her right shoulder as she faced forward and locked eyes with me. I took in her full body silently, noticing her tight skinny jeans and laced up boots as she walked down the hallway towards me. There was something about her appearance that was different, but as good different, she just looked more confident that before.

Which I honestly didn't think was possible considering she was already pretty arrogant.

She walked up to me, smirking, "Miss Adams, I don't think you should be checking me out like that in public."

I felt my cheeks blush slightly, noticing her tousled hair was pulled back since she had worn a beanie today. I shrugged, "I wasn't, don't worry. You look cute in beanies too, by the way."

She tilted her head, "I know."

I shook my head, not being able to help but smile at her and her cockiness. I knew she was kidding but her being like this was annoying and sexy at the same time. She was a challenge, she had always been a challenge, but I liked it.

I whispered, "I think you should stay after class."

She tugged her booksack tighter and shoved one hand into her jean pocket, "Why's that?"