Chp. 44

Saturday night after I had left Megan’s I had been super confused but super happy at the same time. I had finally figured out why she had lied to Shawn, and even though I thought she went about protecting me all wrong, it was still oddly flattering.

She hadn’t tried to lie, she hadn’t tried to cover up her real reason with some fake one, and I honestly couldn’t be more grateful. She had been completely honest with me, and she had even told me that she was afraid to lose me, which could mean multiple different things. It was hard not getting carried away knowing that, but the more I thought about it the more I realized Megan actually cared about me.

And that was a really nice feeling.

The only thing that had me curious was the kiss, and how Megan had clearly allowed me to kiss her and had also kissed me back in the process. I couldn’t even remember the last time I kissed Megan, but kissing her Saturday night had been pretty amazing and I was grateful she had allowed me to.

And this was actually pretty confusing to me considering she had always been so anti-Sam.

But she had clearly accepted me and my kiss that night, and had even kissed me back for a bit, and I was still sulking in that feeling.

Then I felt a slight shove pull me out of my daydream.

I heard, “Earth to Sam.”

I rolled my eyes, looking at Blair in the desk next to me, wondering what the hell she wanted. I questioned, “What?”

She groaned, “Look, I know you’re all happy and shit over Megan but you need to finish your science test.”

I laughed, “This is the only test I’ve ever taken that I knew more than half the questions asked.”

“Maybe you’ll actually pass this test.”

I looked at her. “Don’t get your hopes up.”

I signed and dated my test in the process of finishing, which was weird because I felt like I had actually passed a test with flying colors. Although, this class wasn’t hard at all so I’m sure even if I had a high grade I would be the lowest of the high grades.

The bell rang then, dismissing us out of the class and on my way to Megan’s. I walked side by side with Blair wondering why she wasn’t asking me a million questions about Saturday, and for once I really wanted to talk about it.

But I had thought too soon, because she asked quickly.

“So, Saturday night… you two kissed?”

I nodded, “Of course we did, I told you that.”

“No, I mean kissed, kissed.”

I looked at her, “What the hell are you talking about?”

“Like make-out, push her against the wall kiss or some pussy peck-on-the-lips.”