Chp. 64

***~ ~ ~ ~BLAIR’S POV~ ~ ~ ~***

I stretched silently, attempting to wake up as I realized it was Friday and we would have a long day ahead of us. I felt the warm body of Tony next to me as I smiled, leaning over and bringing my lips to his ear and kissing him.

I whispered harshly, “WAKE UP!”

Tony jumped harshly as his head snapped to me, his sleepy eyes taking me in, “I really hate when you wake me up like that…”

I smiled mischievously, wrapping my arms around his bare torso and getting closer to him, “But don’t you get happy again when you see me.”

I watched his white smile spread across his face as he nodded, “Si. Buenos dias, bonita.”

I grabbed his face as I realized I was probably smiling like an idiot, “That’s the only Spanish I need to understand.”

He kissed me lightly as we both pulled ourselves out of bed and began getting ready for the day. I didn’t know exactly everything we would be doing but it didn’t matter, as long as Sam and Megan joined me and Tony I knew we would have fun.

I finished brushing my teeth and we exited our room, heading down the hall and towards the staircase. As we passed Sam and Megan’s door I banged loudly, “You two better be up!”

Then I continued walking down the stairs as Tony and I giggled to ourselves.

I loved giving Sam a hard time but now I could really give her a hard time since her and Megan seemed to be getting pretty serious. I had never imagined in a million years Sam finding someone like Megan, but now I couldn’t be happier that she did.

I started the coffee pot as I started heating the stove, knowing that I would be stuck cooking breakfast this morning since I was the first one down.

I heard Tony’s deep voice from the table behind me, “Want me to help?”

I turned, smirking, “You’re probably better at this than I am, so yes.”

He smiled as he made his way over to me, and I felt his warm body against my back. After all the years of me wishing I could find someone, Tony had come along and just granted all of my wishes. He was literally everything I had wanted and more, and he had yet to fall short in amazing the hell out of me.

As the eggs sizzled in the pan I heard footsteps marching down the stairs and into the kitchen, and I expected Sam’s voice before she even spoke.

“Tony, if you want your eggs edible I suggest you kick Blair straight out the kitchen.”

I rolled my eyes and smiled, turning around and looking at Sam who seemed to be glowing. I responded, “Good morning to you too.”