Chp. 15

Days had started passing slowly as the relationship between Megan and I began to change in an awkward way. Ever since the work day at the softball field everything had kind of been on edge, and we still hadn’t talked about it. I didn’t want to bring it up because that would make me seem like a little teenager in love with her hot history teacher, and I knew damn well Megan wasn’t going to bring it up either.

So it was as if nothing had ever happened.

But yet, I still couldn’t get it out of my head. It had been a very short moment of intimacy, something I never thought Megan would exchange with me. Sure, I had fantasized about fucking her millions of times, but this time had been different. It had been sweet, and innocent, and it most likely meant nothing to her but it was managing to drive me completely insane.

“So, I forgot to ask, how was the work day?”

I sighed, flipping through my science book as I attempted to copy down definitions, “It was long, tiring, and weird.”

“Weird?”

I nodded, “Yea, I think Megan and I had some type of a moment of something. It was… weird.”

“You better start explaining.”

I laughed to myself, “I don’t know, we were talking about things and then she kind of shoved me. I know it was meant to flirt with me, that was obvious, and then she started trying to wipe some paint off of my face. It was short and unexpected but… it happened.”

“Holy shit, that’s crazy Sam! You didn’t kiss her?”

I looked at Blair, rolling my eyes, “No Blair, I told you it lasted like two seconds.”

“Did you want to kiss her?”

I groaned to myself, shutting my book abruptly as I looked at her, “Blair, stop.”

She smiled, leaning back in her chair, “I’m telling you she wants you to kiss her. It might’ve looked like a mistake to you, but she knew what she was doing. She wanted the intimate moment with you.”

I laughed to myself, “Yea well, she’s refused to talk to me since then.”

“That’s because she’s trying to distance herself because now she wants your cunt!”

I covered my ears, shoving her almost out of her chair, “Stop. Stop talking like that. That’s not even remotely true.”

“It’s so true and you know it.”

The bell rang and I stood, realizing I needed to get away and clear my head. I looked at Blair, “I’ll talk to you later.”

Then I headed through the halls as I tried to think of a reason why I felt as if I was going crazy at the mention of Megan’s name.