Synopsis

Not Edited

"Ibraheem b-bhai What are you doing?"

Ibraheem suppressed the smirk growing on his face, his lips twitched a little however. The moon, shy of what was happening inside the room, peak from behind the curtains. The stars shined brightly on the couple, trying to look through the window. Everything was hushed.

Ibraheem looked at Jannat, her stream of brown hair, those curved lips and those big eyes and his breath hitched. His adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed.

His hair fell on his forehead as he bent his head towards her ear, one of his hands above her head on the wall behind her. His husky voice whispered beside her ear with amusement twinkling in his eyes ,

"You are still going to call me bhai (brother) after everything I have done to you? "

Jannat's face flushed with his words. The moments flashed before her eyes when they had acted wantonly, not at all like a brother should act with his so called sister.

His nose trailed from her ear towards the hollow of her throat. Lips making a home there.

"Will you call me bhai again?", He whispered, his tone underlying with a threat that made even his bones quicker.

Jannat hesitantly shook her head. His warm breath against her throat did something to her.

Something she hadn't experienced before. Something that made her scared. Something that made her mind run towards those images she had tried to suppress for so long.

Feeling her shaking her head, his lips trailed back up and then an arm wrapped around her tiny waist, his warm mouth sucked her earlobe in. He felt her shudder and his lips left her.

"Good", He said loudly as his body left hers and a hand patted her head twice like a child ,a smirk etched on his lips which was impossible to erase. His once dark brooding glare had turned into an amused twinkle.

"Very good."

With that, he turned around and left Jannat panting in her room, the door closing behind him with a tick.

////////////
A/n:
Hola! So I decided to write it even though I have exams and life is killing me and i am dying. 
How do you guys like it? There are going to be hundreds of scenes like this because my boy Ibraheem is one khraab larka.