The One Where They Wake Up

////////

        ////////

Jannat woke up when a heavy mass tightened across her stomach. Sleepy eyes blinking, swollen lips gasping as the reality dawned upon her.

She was naked.

An arm was wound around her very naked stomach.

She blushed head to toe, her cheeks tinging with a red that made her look ethereal.

She was very aware of her nudity, the feeling of his arm around her waist. She felt her back against his front and she blushed even more. He was hard, chiseled perfection while she was soft, incredibly soft. Her small frame was tucked into his large one.

When she felt his arm move, up towards her bre-

She turned around swiftly, yet silently not wanting to wake him up. But this position was worse. As his arm tightened again, she felt her breasts squished against his chest. It was horrifying.

Jannat stiffened.

She was embarrassed, so embarrassed that she didn't know what to do. She had to get up before he woke up otherwise he would see her.

She had no bravery like last night. It felt like a dream. It was a dream.

She felt him move and closed her eyes instinctively. This was better. She would act like she was sleeping. Unaware of him and what happened. He needed the bathroom by the state of things.
She was naive, unaware why he was in this state so early in the morning.

She felt his stare first. She calmed her heart. Slowed down her breathing but nothing worked as the blush worked it's way up her neck.

Then he moved, she felt his breath across her skin when she brushed his fingers on her lips.

He was slow, God, so slow.

His lips started their way from the spot where her neck met her collarbone. Featherlight kisses  being peppered across the thin collarbones. Her skin was silk, ivory mixed with peaches.

  Her closed eyes fluttered as his lips worked. Her skin was sensitive, very sensitive as he inched lower and ... lower.

  Sunlight gazed down at her body slowly being unwrapped, like a present. The white comforter slowly slipped as his legs intertwined wit hers as he moved above her, supported by his arms.

One kiss above eyebrow, another below her ear. Then one on her nose.

"Done acting yet?"

His deep rusky voice whispered close to her ear.

Her heart thudded. No, no. This was embarrassing.How did he know?