The Where She Confronts

//////

//////

  It was the best opportunity, Jannat thought. Best opportunity to confront him.

She hadn't seen Ibraheem for two days. He didn't come for dinner or to meet his parents at least.

  Her mother had asked her if she was okay with being engaged now, that she understood that she was still a child. If she wasn't ready, she could simply say so. She said she wouldn't look into any prospective suitors unless she gave her answer.

This calmed her heart. She knew her mother will help her whenever she wanted.

Today, Dua and her parents were leaving again to visit her their relatives, the ones who were still mourning the death of their beloved.

Jannat stayed. Jannat stayed because Ammi had told her that Ibraheem had been out of country, for a couple of days and no one is there to welcome him at his house. No one to cook or to clean up.

Jannat went to his house after saying goodbye to her family and sending her warm wishes. Dressed in her white cotton suit and a colourful dupatta, she placed the food his mother had cooked in the oven.

This time, however, she had brought her overnight bag.

Jannat was hopeful. He will explain. He surely must have a reason to say that.

Beautiful moments flashed before her eyes, when he had kissed her, held her.

Minuted ticked by while she was waiting for him. She just came out of the bathroom when she heard the door click.

He was here.

She went to the entrance of the house,
"Ibraheem, you ca-" Her words died down on her tongue. Her eyes wide, hands on her mouth to stop the whimpers which were forming due to her heart suffocating inside her chest. She held those whimpers and let her heart die as tears blurred her eyes.

Ibraheem broke off the hungry kiss, one of his hand still on the woman's lace covered breast and
the other bunching up her dress from the bottom. His hair disheveled and eyes dripping with lust, his sinful mouth swollen.

His eyes widened, his wet panting lips gaped due to the shock of finding Jannat standing in the middle of the lobby.

"Fûck! ", he gripped his hair harshly as Jannat ran inside the guest room.

//////////

Jannat had locked herself into the room. She cried while he banged on the door and begged her to let him in.