Chapted 2: Pain

"Fuck!" Yoongi groaned, moving uncomfortably on what felt like a bed, just one of medal.

"Where the fuck am I?" Yoongi questioned aloud, looking around.

As he tried to get up a ringing pain made itself present in Yoongi's head, as a result he held his temples to try and ease the sudden pain.

"Patient seems to feel the same pain as Jung Hoseok without doing procedure," Yoongi heard a voice say, looking from the ground he saw a woman in white talking to a recorder.

"Who the fuck are you?" Yoongi asked, his eyes shutting on him.

"No one you need to worry about" the woman spoke with no emotion before injecting Yoongi once again, then all he saw was black.

~<><><>~

"What the fuck are you doing to me?" Hoseok yelled at the mans face as the ringing in his head wouldn't stop.

"Make it stop!" he screamed, holding his head in his hands.

Then it did, the ringing just stopped entirely.

"Than-" Hoseok was going to thank the man, only to be injected with the same substance as earlier.

"So are they synced?" the woman asked the man as he exited the room.

"Seems like it, hopefully it works for good, unlike last time," the man stated, looking at his watch.

"Now what do we do with them?" she asked, looking down at her feet.

"Once they wake up they will be sent to a court house to make their synesthesia official," he answered.

"This seems wrong, synesthesia is supposed to be natural, not forced," the woman bit her inner cheek, feeling bad for the two boys.

"Well, their parents volunteered them, so it doesn't matter to me," the man bluntly replied, walking away.

~<><><>~

Now that you are all caught up, lets continue where we originally started.

"Synced my ass," Yoongi scoffed walking into his house.

His mother greeting him with a warm smile, "How are you honey?"

"What do you mean? I'm fine," he replied going up to his room.

"I mean with the syncing today," she clarified,  Yoongi stopping in his tracks.

"Y-you knew about that?" Yoongi raised his voice slightly, his annoyance growing.

"They needed parental consent so of course I knew and I did approve of it. I even volunteered you to take that test thing," she explained, making hand gestures as she did.

Yoongi stared at his mother in pure disbelief, "Syncing is supposed to be natural not fuc-, I mean, forced," he told, pinching the bridge of his nose, "Even so, it doesn't matter since I don't even think it worked."

"Well then the test failed see no harm no fo-" Yoongi's mother cut herself off as her son started to wince slightly, his expression contorting to one of pain.

Then, Yoongi fell to the ground in pure agony, a stinging sensation on his back.

"Honey! What's wrong?" his mother inquired, running to her beloved sons side.

"My-my back AH!" he yelled once again as another stinging sensation flew to his spine.

Ms. Min lifted up her sons shirt, red marks all over, as if someone was being whipped.

"What's happening!?" Yoongi cried out, his head on his hands as he leaned on to them.

"Honey," she looked at her son straight in the eyes, "the syncing did work."

~<><><>~

Hoseok didn't even cry as the belt made agonizing contact with his back, his expression blank while he bit his lip.

"That's what you get for making your mother worry about your sorry ass," his step-father yelled between whips, alcohol clearly smelled in his rotten breath.

Once he finished, Hoseok limped to the bathroom, examining his back. He winced as he lifted his shirt, revealing the scars, from previous beatings, and the fresh ones that were slowly starting to bleed less and less.

Looking in the mirror he saw the clear bruise on his neck, from being pushed on the bed post, and the blood on his bottom lip from trying not to cry from the pain. As he stared at himself tears began to stream down his face.

But Hoseok was used to this treatment.

It was everyday life for him.

~<><><>~

"S-so I'm synced to him?" Yoongi questioned as his mother handed him hot chocolate, he thanked her as she took a seat across from her boy.

"Yes honey, that's why you felt that pain without anything happening to you. It meant someone was doing that to Hoseok, and since your synced you felt his pain," his mother explained, drinking her own herbal tea.

Yoongi still found this all hard to believe, how could sunshine Hoseok, the man with the killer smile, go through that much pain?

"I don't believe it," Yoongi scoffed, shaking his head, "Hoseok is all happiness and rainbows, how could he go through so much pain?"

Yoongi's mom shrugged, putting her cup down, "Things happen to people outside of school Yoongi, behind that smile, that boy could be crying inside and you don't even know it."

Yoongi still shook his head, drinking his hot chocolate, he would see for himself tomorrow at school.

A/n

I hate having to do this to sunshine Hoseok *cries in every language*