Chapter 26: You look like Shit

Yoongi felt cold, his body seemed frigid and he felt like he was moving somewhere dark and unsafe. He opened his eyes, only to see a dark staircase, and he seemed to be going down it. Yoongi stayed still, not wanting this mystery kidnapper to know he's awake.

"Look what I have for you two, another friend!" The man chuckled darkly.

Throwing, what he thought was an unconscious Yoongi's body, on the medal table.

Taehyung and Jimin went closer to their cell bars, looking at the body they saw, and gasping when they realized it was Yoongi.

"He will be joining you my prince with the injections, cutie here doesn't need them now do you cutie?" he looked in Jimin's direction, the petite male shook his head.

Yoongi made a daring move, he sent his foot hurdling towards the mans unsuspecting face.

The man went flying towards the floor, dropping whatever liquid was contained inside.

"HOSEOK!" Yoongi yelled, not only aloud but in his head. "HOSEOK HELP ME PLEASE! WERE STUCK HERE!" he yelled again.

The man marched towards Yoongi, "That was a mistake angel." he snarled.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Jimin shouted.

"Don't start cutie!" he warned.

Yoongi fought back with all his strength, The man was starting to wonder if he should have taken Hoseok instead. Holding Yoongi down he injected him with the same something that made Yoongi go out cold.

After he knew Yoongi was passed out he threw him in a cell in between Tae's and Jimin's.

"Be good you two, you don't want me angry now do you?" he rhetorically questioned.

The boys didn't answer, only following with their eyes as the man left whatever place they were in.

"Great now he has Yoongi," Tae muttered.

Jimin sighed, "I still don't understand what he wants with us."

Taehyung shrugged, his body extremely sore. Out of the three of them, Tae has been their the longest and has gotten the worst of what came to them, and he had no idea why. Tae assumed that he had been their for at least two months, if not more, he wondered if Jungkook was looking for him, Jin or even Namjoon. Now Taehyung knows that its not only him he wants but Jimin and Yoongi too.

"You think he's okay?" Jimin asks Tae, as they both stare at Yoongis limp body.

"Yes," Tae replies.

"Fucking asshole," Yoongi groans, its already been an hour, and Yoongi has finally woken up from the effects of the injection.

"YOONGI!" Jimin yells happily.

"Jimin? Tae?" Yoongi questioned.

"Surprise," Taehyung said unenthusiastically.

"You look like shit," Yoongi admitted, "both of you."

Taehyung chuckled, regretting it immediately after, the pain in his ribs killing him.

Jimin grew a concerned expression, "You okay Tae?"

"I will be," Tae confirmed.

"What has he done to you?" Yoongi asked, getting closer to the cell.

"Beat the shit out of me, injected me with some liquid that keeps me from feeling Jungkook, and knocking me out cold," Taehyung listed.

"And you Chim?" Yoongi turned his gaze to Jimin.

"Just beat me and starved me," Jimin said quietly.

Yoongi remained silent, thinking to himself. All three of them were.

"Wait Tae you said you can't feel Jungkook anymore?" Yoongi suddenly asked.

Taehyung nodded.

"Well he hasn't injected me with it yet, I can still feel Hoseoks emotions," Yoongi told them.

"I can still contact Hoseok."

a/n
sorry for not updating regularly, don't worry Ill get my shit together. haha. ;)