Chapter 32: You need rest

Jin shot up running to the now passed out red head. Jungkook's eyes became wide in shock of his friend, and Namjoon was at a loss for words.

Hoseoks body laid limp on the couch of Namjoon and Jins apartment, his mind racing but his body still. Namjoon walked over to the boy, while his boyfriend ran to get cold water. Joon lifted the red heads eye lids, his eyes back to there natural deep chocolate brown.

"What happened to him Hyung?" Jungkook questioned, his voice low.

"The question isn't what happened to him," Namjoon sighed, "its what happened to Yoongi."

<><><>

"No no no!" Sejun shouted in worry, flinging whatever he saw across the basement.

Taehyung watched him closely, wondering why he was do worried. Looking diagonal from his cell what he saw made him feel sick to his stomach, not only from his lack of nutrients, but there was Yoongi; Unconcious with blood staining his mint hair.

"You knew huh you little BITCH?" Sejun shouted at Tae.

"Ye-" "I DID!" Jimin interrupted, "I knew I even told him to do it," He lied.

Jimin was sick of watching Tae get the shit beaten out of him, Yoongi being yelled at relentlessly, so he decided, he wasn't going to let it all happen to them anymore.

"Oh cutie," Sejun grabbed a near by whip, one he has used on Tae many times, he plans on using it on Yoongi, but right now it was Jimins turn.

"That was a mistake!" he opened Jimin cell, striking him once.

Tae screamed in protest, tears meeting his eyes as he saw his friend get whipped. And he could do nothing about it. The male rattled the cell bars, screaming 'no's' when Jimin got struck over and over again. The shorter male kept his screams in, but tears continued to stream down his face.

Taehyung let his body fall limp, crawling to the corner of us cell and proceeding to rock back and forth covering his ears.

<><><>

"HOSEOK!" Jin shouted again, shaking the boy.

Jin was the first to notice the blood on Hoseoks head, which was well covered by his hair, he cleaned the boys wound and pondered on what to do next. Namjoon told both Him and Jungkook that since Hoseok could see what Yoongi was seeing, he experienced exactly what he did; Which was way stronger then just feeling it.

8 am was the time, and Namjoon excused himself from work while Jungkook just let it pass as an absence. It was Monday after all.

A low grunt was heard from the red head, Namjoon and Jungkook ran to Hoseok instantly, Jin already near him.

Hoseok tried to sit up, only to fall back down, "S-Sejun"

"What happened?" Namjoon asked.

"He came, when I could see what Yoongi was seeing, he grabbed him and threw him." Hoseok started, holding his head.

"You need rest." Jin stated, "all of us do."

"How can we rest when there out there?!" Kook shouted in protest.

"Being distressed, tired, and hungry is not going to help them." Namjoon took his boyfriends side, "You both can stay here, in case anything happens, you need rest."

Hoseok and Jungkook reluctantly agreed, but all both males could think about was their boyfriends and friend.

a/n
Guys.... Synced is ending soon ;·;