Chapter 37: Stay with me

"Get behind me," Hoseok whispered to Yoongi and Jimin, both boys doing as told. Taehyung already securely behind Jungkook.

"What do you want?" Hoseok shouted at Sejun, who merely chuckled; Waving the gun he had around like a toy.

"You couldn't have asked nicely to have the boys back?" Sejun remarked sarcastically.

"You couldn't have not taken them in the first place," Jungkook retaliated.

"I just want one thing-"

"And that's me," they heard a voice say from the staircase.

Namjoon.

"So the only way you could do that was through taking my experiments," Namjoon stated while stepping down the stairs, all males speechless by his entrance.

"Namjoon," Sejun breathed in disbelief.

"Now you boys couldn't have waited," Namjoon said sternly to Hoseok and Jungkook, who smiled sheepishly.

Out of the corner of his eye, Hoseok could see Jin, stepping in the darkness with caution; Something in his hand.

"Hello Sejun," Namjoon greeted, close to the male.

Jin glared Jungkook and Hoseok down, making hand gestures the others could not read so well; It seemed like he was pointing at another door to exit through, instead of the entrance. The boys finally getting their message when Jin pointed to the left and made a running motion with his body.

"W-where is Seokjin?" Sejun asked.

Namjoon shrugged, "I don't know he abandoned me."

Sejun scoffed, "Did I not tell you he would."

While Sejun was distracted, Taehyung and Jungkook started to move slowly out of Tae's cell, making their way to the exit Jin pointed at.

"Hoseok this isn't a good idea," Jimin whispered, barely being able to walk himself.

"sh," Hoseok shushed.

After they saw Jungkook and Tae disappear from view, Hoseok started moving himself; Still covering the boys as they moved along with him, then they made it to the exit Jin was pointing to, Sejun to distracted to notice.

"Go," Hoseok commanded Yoongi and Jimin.

"I am not leaving with out you," Yoongi stated.

"Yes you are, I will meet you back I promise," Yoongi swallowed harshly, his body giving out on him slightly.

Hoseok pressed his lips onto Yoongis, "I love you both, now go."

Yoongi nodded, Jimin following after him. Hoseok staying in place.

"S-so will you be with me?" Sejun questioned, pursing his lips together.

"Sure," Namjoon lied.

Suddenly Sejun was knocked down by a full forced Jin, who was not fucking around.

The gun got knocked out of Sejun's hand, Hoseok seeing that they had this, made his way down the long hallway to the exit.

"You bastard!" Sejun yelled, he punched Jin in the face, knocking him down and grabbing the gun back.

"I HATE YOU!" he shouted at Jin, pointing the gun at him directly.

Jin's breath hitched, he closed his eyes, waiting for the impact of a bullet,

but never got it, but he heard the sound.

Opening his eyes he saw Namjoon in front of him, blocking him from the bullet.

Jin's breath caught in his throat, his stomach turning, lungs tightening as he saw Namjoon fall on the ground; Blood pouring out of his stomach, Jin feeling all Namjoon's pain and his own anguish.

Hosoek ran back to the room when he heard the gun shot, his breath hitching when he saw Jin kneeling before Namjoon. Sejun frozen in place.

"No no baby, please no," Jin cried, pressing his hands on Namjoon's wound. Namjoon held Jin's hands tightly, or as tight as he could.

"I love you," he breathed, tears coming out of his own eyes.

"No your going to be okay, your going to stay with me okay?" Jin sobbed, his tears blurring his vision.

Hoseok pounced on the shocked Sejun, knocking him down. Instead of killing him, Hoseok grabbed the nearest syringe full of liquid, he didn't know what was in it, and didn't care. The red head plunged it into Sejun's neck, watching as the males eyes fell shut and his body go limp underneath him.

Getting off of him he whipped out his phone calling 911. Jungkook running into the scene. Jin continued pressing his hands on Namjoon's bullet wound, trying to stop the blood.

"I l-love you," he breathed once again, his eyes falling closed.

Everything moved in slow motion as they heard sirens in the back round.

a/n

Accurate depiction of me writing this chapter, 3 more left guys ;(( Hope you enjoyed <3

Accurate depiction of me writing this chapter, 3 more left guys ;(( Hope you enjoyed <3. THANK YOU FOR 3K, LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

 THANK YOU FOR 3K, LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!