Chapter 17: Unsynced

[Trigger warning]

"Unsync us?" Hoseok repeated in disbelief.

"Yes, its possible, I would just need to do what they did to you the day you got synced and reverse it,"  Namjoon explained.

"Well w-" Yoongi was going to deny his offer completely but Hoseok had other plans.

"Do it, unsync us, please." Hoseok said pleadingly.

Yoongi felt his heart stop, his breath catching in his throat. As he looked over at his boyfriend, he couldn't read any of his thoughts but could feel one distinct emotion, relief.

Hoseok didn't bother to look at Yoongi, he could already feel his emotions and wanted to ignore them completely.

Namjoon looked over at Yoongi, "Do you want to be unsynved?"

The mint haired boy was at a loss for words. He didnt know what to say or do. It seemed like Hoseok really wanted to be unsynced to him, finally have no reason to talk to the boy. Yoongi was beyond hurt.

Yoongi finally nodded, Namjoon looked at him skeptically, but continued explaining.

Hoseok finally glanced at Yoongi, who had the coldest look he could have ever seen on the boy. And Hoseok knew Yoongi probably had jumped to conclusions on why Hoseok wanted to be unsynced. But he wasn't going to tell him why till it was done.

"Then its settled, tomorrow I will meet you boys in school, and we'll unsync you." Namjoon clapped his hands standing up, Jin following him.

As they all walked out, Jin and Namjoon went to their car. While Yoongi and Hoseok walked.

"Yoongi I-"

"I don't want to fucking hear it." Yoongi snarled, walking faster.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok called out.

Yoongi stopped, controlling the tears that wanted to come out so badly.

"Why, why do you want us unsynced?" Yoongi asked, looking at Hoseok.

"I-I can't tell you till its done." Hoseok replied.

Yoongi scoffed, "YOU CANT TELL ME!"

"Yes, I can't."

"Why huh?" Yoongi pushed Hoseok,
"Why did you have to ruin this?" He pushed him again.
"Why did you have to break my heart?" Yoongi let his tears go, his hands still on Hoseoks chest.

"Yoongi," Hoseok wiped the tears on Yoongis face.

Yoongi pushed him off, "After were unsynced, were done."

Hoseok felt his own tears coming, "Yoongi please don't do this."

"Do you not get it?" Yoongi stared at him, "You caused this."

-

All night both boys couldn't sleep, and they could feel it.

Hoseok was tormented by his thoughts, his knuckles bruised and bleeding. Since he couldnt dance his emotions away he punched a wall as much as he could, to try and distract himself. He could feel Yoongis pain, hear some of his thoughts and all Hoseok wanted to do was hold the boy he loved so much. But he knew Yoongi didn't want to see him. Or hear his thoughts.

Yoongi was extremely despondent, he wouldn't utter a word to his mother. His eyes were puffy and dark circles made themselves present. With Hoseok, Yoongi was happy, all the voices in his head had subsided. But with his heart broken, and all he could feel was sadness; The voices came back, 100 times stronger, and Yoongi wanted nothing more then to make them go away. So he went back to his old ways, that was the only way, in his mind, that the voices would stop.

Now walking into the doors of their school, an hour early, they saw each other. They both looked like a mess and just wanted to hold each other. Yoongi noticed not only did he look like shit, Hoseok did too. Of course he could still feel his emotions and pain but he didn't expect Hoseok to be taking this so hard, since he wanted to he unsynced In the first place.

"Hello boys," Namjoon greeted.

"Lets get this over with." Yoongi stated bluntly.

Namjoon nodded, leading both boys to the school lab.

"Both of you lay down." Namjoon commanded.

The boys did as told, laying on the cold medal tables Namjoon was using as a platform.

Flicking a syringe he walked over to them, "What is that?" Hoseok asked.

"It knocks you out so you don't  feel anything." Namjoon responded.

"D-don't put that thing in me." Hoseok begged fearfully.

Namjoon glared at him, "If I don't do this your going to feel a whole lot of pain."

"I already have." The ebony haired boy deadpanned.

So Namjoon said something that would definitely get Hoseok to let him inject him. "Yoongi will feel it too."

Hoseok stared at the blonde man, moving his gaze to the mint haired one laying down.

"Fine."

Yoongi looked at Hoseok wince as the needle went in his neck, Namjoon moved over to him.

And all both boys saw was black.

Yoongi woke up, his vision fuzzy. As Yoongi was getting off the table, he almost fell, but landed in a strong pair of arms,

Hoseok.

"I want you to prick your finger." Namjoon told Hoseok. "Its to see if your still synced."

So Hoseok did it, then looked at Yoongi who felt nothing.

"Then its done." Namjoon clapped his hands.

"Your officially unsynced."

a/n
Oops