Chapter 28: I'm so happy your okay baby

a/n
This chapter may get confusing, pay attention to the italics because that is when they are communicating through their thoughts and it has '...' Symbol around it. Quotation marks are around them speaking normally, and bold italics are telling the time.

Time: 5:02 am for Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook

"What's happening Hoseok?!" Jungkook yelled.

"He-he was screaming my name, and for me to help him. Then its like he passed out."

"So you can still feel him," Jin said.

"That means whatever Sejun did to Tae he hasn't done to Yoongi," Jungkook told.

The boys sat down, discussing what they were going to do next.

Time: 6:15 am for Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jimin.

"Try contacting him!" Jimin shouted at the older male.

Yoongi glared at him, Taehyung only stared at the older male, worrying about the time they had left.

Time: 6:03 am for Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook.

"He's awake, Yoongi's awake," Hoseok proclaimed, waking the boys up from their nap.

"Has he said anything?" Jungkook asked.

"No I can't hear anything," Hoseok sighed.

All boys held their head in frustration, until a few words from Hoseok boosted all their spirts.

"I'm so happy your okay baby."

Time 6:22 am for Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin. 

'Hoseok its me, can you hear me?'

"Okay I sent him a message," Yoongi stated.

Now they had to wait.

'Oh my god you're okay!' Yoongi heard the voice of his beloved sunshine.

"HE ANSWERED!" Yoongi whisper yelled.

'Yes yes I'm okay.'

'I'm so happy your okay baby.'

6:30 am the time is the same for them now.

"Okay this reunion is fantastic and all but we need to ask questions," Namjoon told them, and Hoseok nodded.

"Ask if Tae is okay, please." Jungkook pleaded.

'Is Tae okay?'

"He asked if your okay," Yoongi spoke out loud to the younger.

"I will be."

'He will be' Hoseok heard.

"He will be," Hoseok spoke out loud.

"Is Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

'and Jimin?'

"Jimin are you?" Yoongi asked, looking at him.

"Yes."

'Yes'

"The man that took them, is his voice deep, is he tall, and does he have black hair?" Jin wanted the younger to question.

Hoseok repeated Jins words, Yoongi asking the boys then quickly answering.

'Yes he does, do you know him?'

'We have an Idea of who took you. His name is Sejun.'

Every word that Yoongi heard he spoke out loud, his eyes closed, and the boys listening. But they snapped open when he heard the door to the upstairs open.

"Hes scared," Hoseok said, feeling Yoongis emotions.

'We seem to be underground in a rural area, it smells like candy and extremely dark. I love you, please help us soon'

Yoongi stopped communicating with Hoseok, but continued to let the younger read his thoughts.

Hoseok told the boys what Yoongi told him, and they started thinking and theorizing while Hoseok focused on listening to Yoongis thoughts and reading his emotions.

"Hello angel, cutie, and my dear prince,"  Sejun spoke.

They all remained silent.

"Nothing to say?" he provoked, staring at Yoongi.

Yoongi felt angry, he wanted to say something but knew he couldn't so he remained silent.

Hoseok read his emotions and thoughts, while the others spoke. They don't know how, but Hoseok seemed to unlock a new part of being synced; When he opened his eyes again they were a cloudy white.

a/n
Things are getting Juicy