Chapter 7: NamJin

Hoseok went to the only place he felt remotely safe, a dance studio.

Feeling the music Hoseok moved his body, sweat beading down his body as he moved quickly.

Hoseok felt a gush of cold wind on his skin, looking over he saw his two bestfriends, Taehyung and Jimin.

"You get more skilled everyday Hyung!" Taehyung beamed.

Kim Taehyung, the other sunshine of their school, unlike Hoseok, Taehyung had a good home life. Taehyung made everyone around him smile, and he was one of the only people who knew about Hoseoks home situation, since, on occasion, Hoseok would go to Tae's house to get away from his own.

"He's right, I am eagerly waiting for you to audition for a company!" Jimin added.

"What about you Mr. Contemporary, when are you going to audition?" Hoseok said back, grabbing a towel to wipe his forehead.

"YOU HAVEN'T TOLD HIM!" Tae suddenly shouted, Jimin bit his bottom lip.

"Told me what?" Hoseok furrowed his eye brows.

"I did audition for a company..." Jimin lowly whispered.

"YOU DID!" Hoseok smiled, hugging the shorter male, "WHY WOULDNT YOU TELL ME?"

"I was just nervous you'd be angry with me," Jimin admitted, pouting afterward.

"Why on earth would I be angry?" Hoseok questioned with a confused expression.

Jimin shrugged, realizing how dumb he was being and not knowing how to answer.

"Well did you get in?" Hoseok asked after a moment of silence. 

"They haven't gotten back to him," Taehyung budded in.

"I bet you will Jiminie, you're an amazing dancer!" Hoseok boosted the youngers confidence.

"Okay guys this is sweet and all but can we get dancing I'm bored," Taehyung whined, the other two laughing.

They nodded.

~<><><>~

"Well have you kept track of the two that we've done it to?" Namjoon asked impatiently.

"Y-yes sir, not much as happened between them. They still seem to be synced," the woman said, nervous under the mans intense gaze.

"Babe go easy on her," Jin pleaded, "she is just a worker, not the man who made you do this."

Namjoon shot a look at his boyfriend, but unlike others, Jin didn't cower under his gaze. Only giving him an even more intimidating look.

"Have you even spoken to Kyungmin to get her say on what's going on with those two boys you synced?" Jin questioned with crossed arms.

Namjoon told the worker to exit his office.

"I haven't," he admitted.

"IDIOT!" Jin shouted, "Kyungmin would know better than anyone what's going on with those boys, she goes to their school! And she's the one who suggested them."

Namjoon nodded, agreeing with his boyfriend, as he played with one of his pens.

Kim Namjoon, the man who had Yoongi and Hoseok synced. He was assigned this task and had to monitor the two. Namjoon had asked his sister, Kim Kyungmin, two people that would be interesting to sync and she said,

Jung Hoseok, a sunshine boy.

and

Min Yoongi, a loner and very quiet.

Namjoon couldn't think of anything more perfect, syncing two complete opposites sounded interesting to him.

But his boyfriend, Kim Seokjin, couldn't disagree more than he already did. To no ones surprise, Namjoon didn't listen to Jin's multiple warnings.

The first pair he synced failed, but even after Namjoon unsynced them, they were still bound to each other. Namjoon had no idea why, but Jin did.

"I'll call Kyungmin today to get her say on all of this," Namjoon promised.

"I don't get why you're doing this to these poor boys, they didn't even ask to have this happen to them," Jin sighed, even if he wasn't the one who did the procedure he felt guilty for letting it happen.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" Namjoon questioned, looking through his laptop, not even looking at SeokJin.

"My restaurant closed two hours ago, but wait! You wouldn't know that since you're always paying attention to your dumb ass work," Jin huffed, his eyebrows moving as he talked, something that happened when he was getting mad.

Jin hated Namjoon's job with a passion. Namjoon worked under the government as a scientist, testing out new things and seeing if certain things they create actually would work. There most recent being artificial syncing, each scientist needed to sync two people and keep tabs on how things were going. But no one knew the government was doing this, keeping it a secret until the research came out like they wanted.

Namjoon sensed the distress coming off his boyfriend, they were synced after all, but theirs, unlike Yoongis and Hoseoks, was natural.

"I'm sorry baby this is just stressing me out so much lately," Namjoon rubbed at his temples, Jin could feel the headache the younger boy had.

"I know, but you cant let it consume you," Jin whispered, walking over to NamJoon and seating himself on his boyfriends lap.

"I don't even know how to know if it's working," Namjoon held his boyfriends waist firmly, looking into his dark eyes that always brought him comfort.

"Well, you are extremely smart, I bet you could pretend to be a teacher in their school. So you can monitor them," Jin suggested and Namjoon's eyes lit up.

"I love you," Namjoon kissed the elder's lips with a smile.

"I know." Jin mumbled against his boyfriends lips.

A/N
I know Yoongi is older then Namjoon, in real life, but for the fake of this FF he is younger. Sorry if you don't like that.