Chapter 35: Candy Factory

"How much longer?" Jungkook complained, his legs becoming cramped behind Jin's seat.

"Not much longer." Namjoon assured.

Jin was staring at Namjoon like a love struck idiot, Namjoon looked unbelievable sexy to Jin. His black sunglasses cascading around his beautiful face, his forearms tensing when ever he made a turn; It took everything in Jin to not pounce on Namjoon.

Hoseok sat quietly next to Jungkook, staring at the scenery outside the window. Unlike Jungkook, who was complaining about the long drive, but knew It was worth it; While he was on his phone he stumbled on a picture of him and Taehyung, that made him realize, he could take a long car drive if it meant finding his boyfriend.

"Hyung didn't you take this photo?" Jungkook asked, showing Jin the photo of them

Jin smiled, "Yes, it was when we took that trip to Jeju."

Jungkook nodded, admiring the photo, he missed Tae so much.

Jungkook started chuckling, tears threating to come out of his eyes as he stared at the photo before him

Jungkook started chuckling, tears threating to come out of his eyes as he stared at the photo before him. It was one of the last photos he took with Taehyung, and It always made him want to bawl his eyes out.

 It was one of the last photos he took with Taehyung, and It always made him want to bawl his eyes out

Hoseok smiled, looking through his own phone at photos of him and his long missed angel. Jimin took the picture, which only panged his heart more. The picture was taken a night out the boys had with Jimin, the shorter male took the photo when the boys were enjoying the song playing.

"That's a really cute photo

"That's a really cute photo." Jungkook proclaimed, staring at the photo of Jimin and Hobi.

"It was taken awhile ago." Hoseok whispered, wishing to hug his bestfriend and to tell him how sorry he was.

Jungkook and Hoseoks sad mood was soon replaced with an anxious one, "Were here." Jin stated, getting out of the car.

"Jessi!" Namjoon shouted in glee, running over to the female with open arms.

"Hello Namjoon-ah!" she greeted, "JINNIE!" she yelled, running over to the ebony haired male.

"Hi Jessi!" Jin greeted, struggling under the females grip.

"And you two must be Jungkook and Hoseok, it is so nice to meet you." Jessi stated, "Come in."

All 4 males sat down in Jessi's home, it wasn't big, but it wasn't small either.

"I thought you hated Sejun?" Hoseok questioned to Namjoon.

"I do." He replied.

"I do too." Jessi remarked, coming into the room with a plate of snacks and drinks. "Trust me I wish my brother was dead."

Jessi sat down across from the males, who dived into the food before them. "My brother is a terrible person, especially for what he has done to your boyfriends, Joon, and Jin."

"When I got taken, Jessi is the one who helped Namjoon find me again."

"I'm a detective." Jessi clarified, their conversation being cut short by the sound of a small child.

"Mama." the little girl called out, rubbing her eyes, "I hungry and Minho wont help me get food."

Jessi huffed, "Excuse me for a moment."

Jungkook stared at Jin and Joon expectantly, he wanted them to explain.

"Jessi has two kids, her son Minho and her daughter Jia."

"But she looks at least 24," Hoseok stated.

"Why thank you," Jessi laughed, walking back in the room, "But Im 29."

After a short conversation, with a bit of getting to know each other they got to the real topic they were there for.

"The thing is I know why Sejun would take the boys, after what you have told me, but where they are is a different story." Jessi said.

"Well where would Sejun think to take them?" Jin proposed.

"Somewhere no one would think to look." Jungkook said aloud.

Hoseok was quiet.

"Where does Sejun even work now?" Namjoon questioned.

"Its odd," Jessi began, "but a candy factory, it was one of the only places that would take him. Now he has access to it whenever he pleases since hes manager."

Candy Factory? Hoseok thought to himself.

Then he recalled what Yoongi said before, it smells like candy.

Jungkook looked over in Hoseoks direction, the same thing dawning upon him.

"Thats it!" Jungkook shouted standing up.

Jessi, Namjoon, and Jin stared at them in confusion.

"The candy factory," Jungkook clarified, "Thats where he is keeping the boys."

a/n
Okay okay, so there is about 5 more chapters of synced *cries*. After Synced finishes, I will be publishing a new book called "Record Me", it will be a JIKOOK FF that I hope you guys would consider reading.