Chapter 9: I get Beat

"What are you doing here? How did you even figure out where I lived?" Hoseok asked with a beyond shocked expression.

Yoongi was standing at his door step, on a Saturday morning.

"Like I said, I'm going to do whatever I want, and to answer your question," he smiled cheekily, "your friend Taehyung is extremely helpful," Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest, trying not to focus on the youngers attire.

"I'm going to fucking kill him," Hoseok mumbled, "Well what do yo-"

"HOSEOK GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" Yoongi moved his head to try and see who was speaking, it was clearly a male, and he felt fear; Hoseok felt fear.

"Ill be back," he sighed, turning back in the house.

And then Yoongi felt it, an excruciating pain on his back, and it repeated three more times before it came to an end.

Yoongi sat on the younger boys porch, his back aching.

"Lets go, if were going to talk it definitely wont be here," Hoseok walked passed the older boy, leaving the premises.

Now in proper attire to go out, a hat on his raven hair, a hoodie on his caramel skin, and some jeans and converse to tie the outfit together.

"Y-yeah," Yoongi stuttered, the pain on his back still clearly there.

But Hoseok was walking perfectly fine, showing no signs of injury.

"Where are we even going?" Hoseok questioned.

"My moms not home, so we can just go to my house," Yoongi offered and Hoseok nodded.

They walked in silence, both lost in their thoughts.

Yoongi trying not to focus on his pain and walk properly, but he kept stumbling. Then cursing to himself.

Hoseok continued to roll his eyes, Yoongi looked extremely frustrated with himself and the younger male who kept rolling his eyes and snickering.

"Okay I'm done," Hoseok said a bit too loud, flailing his arms in the air and turning towards Yoongi.

He lifted Yoongi bridal style.

"H-HEY PUT ME DOWN!" Yoongi yelled.

"Shut up okay, your house is like 10 minutes away. I can manage carrying your ass," Hoseok commanded and Yoongi doesn't know why, maybe the commanding tone Hoseok was using or the look on his face but Yoongi,

Shut up.

As they walked into Yoongis house, Hoseok put the older male down.

Yoongi tried to cover his flustered face, Hoseok only smirked, following the blonde haired boy to his couch.

"What do you want to know?" Hoseok asked, leaning onto the couch.

"Why are you always in pain? I always feel this excruciating pain on my back, and sometimes my whole body. Its like-" but before Yoongi could finish his sentence he looked up at Hoseok, who was on the verge of tears.

"No way," Yoongi gasped, staring at the raven haired boy.

"I get beat." Hoseok choked on his words, as some tears escaped his eyes.

"By who? Where?" Yoongi wanted to ask so many questions.

"Where's your bathroom?" the younger asked, Yoongi pointed to a door on the far right.

"Follow me," Hoseok told in a soft yet dominating tone, Yoongi obliged.

Entering the bathroom, Yoongi shut the door behind them. Hoseok gulped before lifting his shirt completely over his head.

Yoongi felt like his breath got knocked out of his lungs, not only on Hoseoks back but all over his upper body were scars. Cuts, bruises, whip marks. Suddenly, Hoseok moved to the sink, wetting his face and neck. Yoongi saw bruises, one on the youngers cheek and one on his collar bone, which he had covered up with makeup.

Yoongi's hands hovered over the markings, wanting to touch them so badly.

"You can if you want," the younger said, leaning on the sink.

Yoongi looked at him through the mirror, Hoseok made himself more clear, "You can touch them."

Yoongi did just that, lightly grazing the boys scars, watching as Hoseoks forearms tensed as he did so.

"My father died when I was 5," Hoseok began speaking, Yoongi still touching all his marks, "After he did my mother was a mess, drinking constantly, leaving my older sister to take care of me."

Yoongi and Hoseok winced at the same time, when Yoongi touched the recent whip marks on Hoseoks back.

"When I was 9 my mother met my step-father, who also happened to drink but also do drugs. The first time he beat me is when I was 10, after I accidentally spilled water on the carpet. I expected my mother to defend me, i-I'm her son but she doesn't. Always siding with him," Yoongi felt his cheeks become damp, when he looked in the mirror he saw Hoseok crying.

Yoongi could tell this was an extremely hard topic for him, he always seemed so happy.

"I hate them so much, everyday I go through this. A-and now you have to and I feel so bad because you don't deserve that, I s-"

"Hey," Yoongi interrupted, turning Hoseok to face him, "I can handle some pain, remember what we read. It isn't as bad for me, yes it does hurt like a bitch but it isn't your fault. Don't for a second think its your fault."

Hoseok bit his lip, trying to suppress his tears. "Its okay to cry Hobi, you can cry."

Hoseok let it all out, a waterfall of tears coming out of his eyes. Hoseok collapsed to the ground and Yoongi held him, rubbing reassuring circles on his back.

That day, Hoseok let himself break.