She needs you, Now

Y/N's POV

"Y/N!!" Demi shouts, calling you.

You immediately left what you were doing and ran up to her room.

"What happened?!" You say to her concerned.

"I-i need you, now b-baby" Demi replies to you.

"Babe, now isn't the time, I'm busy" you reply.

"P-p-please.." she says desperately.

You said 'fuck it' and turned to her with a smirk and quickly went on top of her kissing her perfect soft lips, your cold hands was traveling from her neck to her stomach receiving a soft moan in your mouth from her. Your hands are in demi's shirt slowly pulling it up until it's off. Your hands travel to her back carefully removing her red lace bra. Your hands slowly massages her tits giving you soft moans from her which turned you the fuck on.

Your lips travels from her soft lips to her neck, Your lips travel her neck finding her sweet spot. When you found it with ease,You slowly sucked it giving you a moan from her. You move on to her breasts and started kissing them, her nipples were hard so you sucked it and licked it in circles. You started rubbing your hands on her center teasing her.

"Y/N.." Demi moaned.

"Hmm?" You hummed.

"P-please" Demi begged.

"Wait patiently." You give her a smirk. You immediately push two fingers inside her and she starts moaning your name, which turns you more and more on each time she says your name like that.

You add one more finger as you hit her g-spot each time leaving her to become a moaning mess.

"Y/N" She moaned. You felt her walls tightened.

"Cum for me baby"

As she cummed on your fingers, you pull it out and seductively lick your fingers infront of her in the sexiest way you can.

She catches her breath and tried to flip you guys over, but failed.

"Don't think I'm done with you" you smirked at her.

As she was about to say something you put a finger on her mouth, signaling to be quiet and just enjoy the moment. She closes her eyes and arched her back when she felt your tongue inside her in a circular motion.

"Oohh, babe. Your so good with your t- UGHH!" She moaned when you hit her good spot everytime you push your tongue in her.

She arches her back and when you notice, you got faster and faster, pumping in and out, when you saw her.

"I-im a-about t-to c-cum, daddy" Demi said.

"I like that name" You said. Making your tongue vibrate, while inside her, making her moan loudly.

While you pump your tongue in and out of her faster and deeper hitting her good spot everytime. She cummed in your mouth and you licked her clean.

After you cleaned her you went and kissed her lips, when you pulled back "Mmm.. Babe you taste amazing" You said while licking your lips. You laid by her side while she catches her breathe.

She went on top of you and whispered to your ears with her sexy, raspy voice
"Now it's your turn" giving you chills down your spine.

You both made love passionately the whole night and both, at some point, became a moaning mess. Moaning each others names.

------
Hope y'all like it! And this one is edited 😀