Beach

You were at the beach with your girlfriend, Demi.

"Babe? Wanna go for a swim?" You asked your girlfriend, Demi.

"Sure babe." She said.

She was already in her bikini so you got up, from cuddling her, and change. As you were about to put your shirt up you notice Demi. She was staring. You slowly stripped in front of her the sexiest way you could and purposely dropped your bikini and bent down and grabbed it. Giving her a nice view of your ass. As you turn around, Demi was drooling like you were some kind of piece of steak.

You got ready and head to the beach.

"Babe" Demi whined, while you guys walk down to the beach.

You went to look at Demi and see her glaring and growling at something, you laugh and thought it was cute, not looking at the direction she's looking towards at. You finally
settled down and sat down.

"Y/N/N, they're checking you out." Demi growled.

"I think your the one they're checking out. But who wouldn't though? My girlfriend is smoking hot." You said checking her out earning a laugh and a lil blush from her.

A few moments later Demi looked over to the guys checking you out and had a smirk while leaning on a wall. Demi growled taking your attention. You look over and made a face.

"Babe, don't mind them. I'm yours, and only yours. It's not like they can change that. Don't worry about them. I love you, and only you." You said, taking her head to face yours so you could plant an innocent kiss on her lips.

The once innocent kiss turned into a heated make out session. You didn't mean for this to happen, but it did. And now your turned on.

"Show me how much you love me then" Demi whispers pulling away from you. Brushing her lips to yours.

You both got up but you immediately smashed your lips to hers. The kiss got heated. You wrap your legs around Demi's waist and she carried you to the vacation house.

As y'all got to the bedroom, she laid you on the bed and hovered over you, not breaking the kiss.

"I'm yours ok?" You whisper, while pulling out of the kiss when oxygen was necessary.

"I'll make sure they know that" She said with a smirk and kissed you again.

Let's just say you Demi made sure the guys checking you out earlier heard that you were,in fact, hers *wink*

------
A/N- Just know I'm trying to write my ass off. I'll probably be updating less cause of school (summer is over for Philippines) and writers block, LOL 😂 Have a good day! 💗

I'll also try to make up chapters soo when I update and its been a long ass time, there might be more chapters 😊